Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Jimmy Page In Conversation BBC News Xmas Day 6.30pm

Waiting for youtube link

I don't think you need to .. it's the same title as the show on BBC World News Christmas Day ... 0130 1130 1630 2230 GMT ... ( so good you want to watch it 4 times ? ! )

I'll have it on youtube by 11.30pm GMT.

Yes thank you! I'm gettin it Sky+'d for me as well, but I wanna see it straight away!! Can't wait!! :D

Ok some interesting points from the program:

Kirsty Lang says that she heard Jimmy's new album consists of 'found music and field recordings'. Jimmy does not deny that, in fact he goes part of the way to confirming it later on in the interview.

I've written the material myself, but you're right, the access point was from other cultures.

Ok some interesting points from the program:

Kirsty Lang says that she heard Jimmy's new album consists of 'found music and field recordings'. Jimmy does not deny that, in fact he goes part of the way to confirming it later on in the interview.

Interesting. This of course raises some question about the copyright in the "found music". Let's hope he does a better job at that this time around.

I'm wondering too if he will add his own guitar playing to the found music...

Interesting .... but to be fair, Kirsty was the one who used the expression "found music", not JP - so perhaps it's premature to start worrying about copyright issues !

Let's just hope he gets it together so we can all hear it ...

When you post the interview, will it go around iPlayer because those of us outside the UK can't access that?

We should be able if he can get it on youtube. I couldn't open it on iPlayer either.