Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

Jimmy Page In Conversation BBC News Xmas Day 6.30pm

Can someone provide me with the link please ... I have searched YouTube and nada ... BBC is blocked out side of the UK.

Thanks in advance ...

Really sorry for the delay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ntERtOfOFw&feature=youtu.beBBC iPlayer don't make it at all easy to extract their videos. I'll try and get a better quality version up soon

Noticed you had it up this morning but will have a little more time watch tonight before the Kennedy Honors. Thank you so very much!! It's just getting see and hear his plans for now. Take your time for better quality -- just getting up at all for us was so helpful enough! :D

Edited by aen27

Noticed you had it up this morning but will have a little more time watch tonight before the Kennedy Honors. Thank you so very much!! It's just getting see and hear his plans for now. Take your time for better quality -- just getting up at all for us was so helpful enough! :D

Thank you Stairway!

That was a really fine interview. Thanks so much for taking the time to post it Stairway!

Really sorry for the delay!

iPlayer don't make it at all easy to extract their videos. I'll try and get a better quality version up soon

Thank you TSRTS. :)

yes it is the caring sharing to all Zep lovers that warms me as a new member...Merry Xmas...Just waiting for the boys watching the Kennedy center honors...

yes it is the caring sharing to all Zep lovers that warms me as a new member...Merry Xmas...Just waiting for the boys watching the Kennedy center honors...

Stick with that way of thinking and don't go near the shooting threads. ;)

gotta love the evasiveness when asked about the future and what he's doing in 2013. I'd be genuinely shocked if at least Jason or JPJ aren't involved in some way in this project, they're just the most logical, best choice for a rhythm section at least on some tracks.