What Zep stuff did you get for xmas?

Old Shep

I wasn't expecting any, but my wife got me 2 things: a t-shirt with a show advert: Thursday April 2, 'Chas. CIVIC CENTER'; and a mouse mat, with another show poster, 'State Fair Coliseum - Fair Park, Mon Aug 4'.

I have no idea which years these were - if the photos are contemporaneous, it looks like 69 - so unless anyone beats me to it, I'll go research it later.

These are the best presents she has ever given me :thumbsup:

I bought myself Celebration Day twice last month. Does that count? :P

I also received a couple of presents from Japan, if you catch my drift. I haven't received all my prezzies yet, though, so my dad might surprise me, or maybe I'll use any money given to me to order one of the shirts here on the site.

My son got me the Celebration Day Deluxe set and my boyfriend got me a LZ cigarette case and a signed Stairway poster from an auction house-a very Zeppelin Christmas indeed! Can't wait to watch the Kennedy Center tomorrow night to top it all off-what a year for LedHeads, hey?!

I wasn't expecting any, but my wife got me 2 things: a t-shirt with a show advert: Thursday April 2, 'Chas. CIVIC CENTER'; and a mouse mat, with another show poster, 'State Fair Coliseum - Fair Park, Mon Aug 4'.

I have no idea which years these were - if the photos are contemporaneous, it looks like 69 - so unless anyone beats me to it, I'll go research it later.

Excellent gifts. My missus very kindly picked up a few silver boots for me:

Loove (Tarantura)

Toccata & Fugue (Tarantura)

Days of Heaven (Tattytura)

The mouse mat show is from 69, the shirt show is from 70. No recordings circulating.

Excellent gifts. My missus very kindly picked up a few silver boots for me:

Loove (Tarantura)

Toccata & Fugue (Tarantura)

Days of Heaven (Tattytura)

Nice one! My wife wouldn't even know where to look, but I have all the shows anyway.

Which shows are they?

Archived