Whats your favorite ice cold beer?

ZEPFAN17

post-8224-0-95006100-1356757238_thumb.jp

I have tried it RH but I dont really care for it. American I like Blue Moon and Shock Top lately but the old Coors of the 70's was great before they ruined it with preservatives. I prefer imports. Guinnes Stout (not draught), Boddington's, Molson right from Canada. Wegmans has this mix and match deal where you are permitted to buy an assortment of beers and create your own six pack. Lots of good beers on the list, including your Stella, Blue Moon, Newcastle, Guiness, and just about anything you can think of. Even an asian beer.

For me it's easier to list the crap beers I would never be caught dead drinking:

Coors Light

Miller Genuine Draft

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Corona

Tecate

Budweiser

Bud Light

Lowenbrau (the American version)

Most overated Imported beer - Heineken

Most underated domestic American beer - Coors original Banquet

For me it's easier to list the crap beers I would never be caught dead drinking:

Coors Light

Miller Genuine Draft

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Corona

Tecate

Budweiser

Bud Light

Not to insult you, but from Your profile picture it looks like you are not even "of age" to drink any or "be caught dead drinking" beers no matter your opinion on this subject. I am 42 years old. I only say this because I, in fact, Love BUDWEISER BEER.

I could care less what Beer anyone else drinks. There are at least 50+ beers I would say I would "never" drink, but I would not be so Petty as to name them here.

Not to insult you, but from Your profile picture it looks like you are not even "of age" to drink any or "be caught dead drinking" beers no matter your opinion on this subject. I am 42 years old. I only say this because I, in fact, Love BUDWEISER BEER.

I could care less what Beer anyone else drinks. There are at least 50+ beers I would say I would "never" drink, but I would not be so Petty as to name them here.

The whole idea of the thread is to state your "opinion" on beers.

If you love Budweiser, more power to you. And I will agree that Bud on tap is slightly better than some of the bottom shelf brands like Pabst and Strohs.

In my drinking days I remember polishing off Labatts Winter Carinival edition. I would put it out in the snow drink whatever was not frozen then toss the rest away. That was the smoothest sating beer I can recall. Now it's time to get over to the latte line.

Coors Light

Miller Genuine Draft

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Corona

Tecate

Budweiser

Bud Light

The old Coors maybe. Every beer you listed is skunk piss. Are you kidding me? Well I should say Bud and Corona are respected beers that I do not like and Bud is a quality brewery, but Pabst is one of the worst beers ever made. Its like Utica Club, or Black Label, pure crap. Coors light and miller are both pure piss water.

Archived