If you could have added 5 more songs to the O2 set...

Scores so far B) :

Name of the song goes first, then first number is how many times it was mentioned in the topic and the second number is a score of the song, which was counted depending on the order you gave it in the list- mentioned first 5pts, mentioned second 4pts...last 1pt):

Achilles Last Stand 13 54

The Rain Song 9 30

The Rover 9 28

Heartbreaker 9 28

In The Light 7 24

---------------------------------------------------

The Battle Of Evermore 6 20

In The Evening 6 14

When The Levee Breaks 5 12

Communication Breakdown 5 10

Tea For One 4 14

Going To California 4 12

Over The Hills And Far Away 4 11

Dancing Days 4 11

The Ocean 4 10

How Many More Times 4 10

Ten Year's Gone 3 10

That's The Way 3 6

+ some more mentioned once or twice... this is just brief summary of the most wanted so far...

When there were mentioned 6 songs, I gave both fifth and sixth one point for last place, on the post with doubled third place, both of them got 3 points for third place.... Maybe not fair, but who cares:)).

Now just go on and dont feel bothered by my post:).

I'd kinda hoped to hear they'd played The Ocean

I'd have liked Custard Pie (I got a bit excited when the erroneous post came up on Monday Night)

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

Celebration Day

Achilles' Last Stand

But I think I got Jimmy's statements about a song they hadn't played before into my head as an unheard song, don't know why. When I thought about it some more I thought they might have played Wearing And Tearing or Darlene to include Coda in the set. Call me mad if you must but it was just a thought.

In the Light - would've been nice, in that they never did that one live

Immigrant Song - nice opener - Robert could hit those AHHHHHHHHHHHs one more time couldn't he?

Tangerine

Carouselambra

Ten Years Gone

But I'm not complaining. I'm just so glad they did my two favourite tunes, TSRTS and No Quarter.

^ooh -in the light is one i was hoping for too...but who would have known that they were going to stick to such a heavy -led zep song list? Actually, -in the light might have been too emotional for them? Would've bee nice if -john got a chance to play this in the 80s.

Archived