If you could have added 5 more songs to the O2 set...

Buggers, I've been thinking this over and over ever since seeing the first clips of the show.

Though call.

Well, in the order they more or less occurred to me:

* When the levee breaks

* Friends

* Rain song

* Immigrant song

And as last one perhaps

* Custard Pie (or pretty much any other song from PG)

There are many other songs I like A LOT, but I would like to think that these ones fit in a concert well, to keep peeps rockin' and in the mood.

In this order

After "Trampled" I would have added acoustic set from Earls Court

Going to California

That's the Way

Bron Yr Aur Stomp

After "The Song Remains the Same"

The Rain Song

Finally, so we can get something off of "In Throught the Out Door" .....I would have added an encore version of

Fool in the Rain

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

1. When The Levee Breaks

2. The Rain Song

3. In The Evening

4. Custard Pie

5. Ten Years Gone

I also would've liked them to incorporate the 3:33 version of Swang Song somewhere in the concert, perhaps with new lyrics from Robert.

I loved their set. It had some real surprises, pleasant ones but still surprises.

Would still love the set to include:

Custard Pie

Thank You

I'm Gonna Crawl

Achiless Last Stand

Going To California

Possibly more but then they'd have to play for much much longer than 2 hours 10 mins :-)

There're not so many bands that can boast such a great variety of songs that would all sound amazing live. What the heck, would love them to play all the albums, begining to end, live!

i was one of those lucky giggers tht cold night in london was the fuckin beeznees dnt beleve people who who attended and complain i personaly would like to call them arseholes it was page at his glorious best sometime and made me feel like i was on ecstacy lol heres the missing classics

1. Celebration Day

2. Over the Hills And Far Away

3.Achillles Last Stand.

4. Black Country Woman

5. Bron .yr aur stomp

in my opinion they would have died on stage with that much more being added to the set but im bored and thought id share my opinion on zeppelin Rock and Roll Gods

Archived