2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Rick, again, get your facts straight. NFL History lesson 101: Warner leads Cardinals to the Super Bowl, next year he takes them to the divisional playoff round (remember "Bounty Gate"), then retires. Leinart is the heir apparent to the Cards - who have kept their team pretty much intact at that point. They go to camp and he LOSES the job to Derek Anderson. Next he goes to Houston. Matt Schaub gets injured in early November, while on a playoff run. Leinart steps in and gets injured two weeks later, putting up lackluster numbers in the time he had. The third string qb takes them to the playoffs. Leinart released from the team. He goes to the Raiders, where most qb's go to die, and can't even take the job from Palmer or Pryor, after a horrible season. You guys in Buffalo can have him, from the looks of it - nobody else wants him.

As far as Rich Gannon, at least he had good years in Minnesota before the Raiders, and showed a pulse in the NFL - unlike your boy Leinart.

Rick, again, get your facts straight. NFL History lesson 101: Warner leads Cardinals to the Super Bowl, next year he takes them to the divisional playoff round (remember "Bounty Gate"), then retires. Leinart is the heir apparent to the Cards - who have kept their team pretty much intact at that point. They go to camp and he LOSES the job to Derek Anderson. Next he goes to Houston. Matt Schaub gets injured in early November, while on a playoff run. Leinart steps in and gets injured two weeks later, putting up lackluster numbers in the time he had. The third string qb takes them to the playoffs. Leinart released from the team. He goes to the Raiders, where most qb's go to die, and can't even take the job from Palmer or Pryor, after a horrible season. You guys in Buffalo can have him, from the looks of it - nobody else wants him.

As far as Rich Gannon, at least he had good years in Minnesota before the Raiders, and showed a pulse in the NFL - unlike your boy Leinart.

Its no surprise they gave Palmer the job, and he has done nothing. Of course he has nothing around him either. I dont know if his time in Houston is a fair take. Did he really get a fair shot? I thought he was a damn good QB and I just think he cant be as bad as Sanchez or Fitz.

More than 30 at present, but there's always room for more.

I didn't call it the best league in the world, I merely acknowledged it is still widely considered to be. You want my opinon I'll tell you: the NFL's become just like the society it entertains - ever increasingly narcisisstic, wussified and entitled. Jack Tatum don't Tweet.

30plus! c`mon Steve, that can;t be true. I think you are more loved than you know. May be time to take the wall down and let them back in. I will agree the NFL is a great league in a lot of ways but I think the next 5-10 years are going to be interesting. They have made changes to protect it`s players but I don`t think it will be enough. ciao

More than 30 at present, but there's always room for more.

I didn't call it the best league in the world, I merely acknowledged it is still widely considered to be. You want my opinon I'll tell you: the NFL's become just like the society it entertains - ever increasingly narcisisstic, wussified and entitled. Jack Tatum don't Tweet.

Hell, it must not take much to get on your shit list? Am I on it?

Ah, you know they always cant resist reading.

I suppose a pm would tell me? Ha. I dont care if I am. He was never a favorite of mine

lol...you never know, you may be hearing from him. I thought I was onhis shit list too lol......

hey great win for your Sabres last night....I took Vanek in my hockey pool up here and am loving the guy!

Archived