2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Folks,let's break it down one game at a time,...

Cincinnati vs Huston:

I think the Bengals are going to be hungry and are playing well.Huston better be up for this game or a lost season,IMHO.

Might be the best team Cincy has had in a long long time. They have certainly improved drastically since last year. Houston has not played well lately. If this game was played in October Houston would have been a big favorite. I like Cincy to win it also

I sure hope the Texans show up Saturday. Get Arian Foster going on the ground to set up that play action passing game. Matt Schaub needs to step his game up as does that Houston defense. If they right the ship, I still think Houston, along with Baltimore could be the team to knock out the Patriots.

Folks,let's break it down one game at a time,...

Cincinnati vs Huston:

I think the Bengals are going to be hungry and are playing well.Huston better be up for this game or a lost season,IMHO.

Hey! There is an O in Houston...maybe you are not familiar with the big "O". :P

Guesses.

I think we are all especially guessing on that Seattle/Wash game. Anything can happen. Wash has the better QB. But Denver may have the best QB to ever play the game? He is on the short list anyway with the likes of Unitas, Montana, Baugh, etc. But I think Denver and Indy are alive ONLY because they have great QB's. Seattle does not have a great QB but is rock solid in other areas. Baltimore has no excuse's to lose to Indy. They have the experience advantage and should win. I am not sold on Green Bay's defense. I know there secondary sucks. Green Bay must outscore them and hope Matthews causes sacks and turnovers. Peterson is an animal. Ill go with him.

I'm so tempted to change my picks...particularly having second thoughts about my Colts pick. But I'll keep 'em as they are.

I am not totally sold on Seattle being such a lead pipe cinch everyone is telling me they are. I like the Ravens over the Colts all the way. Cincy I could lose but ill stick with them. And same with Minnesota who not many are giving a chance. .i dont know why. Green Bay has major issues on defense

Yet we are the only two people on Earth that think Minnesota can win

Dude. I was with you on that Mayan thing. Did you see how that turned out? I'm sticking with A healthier Green Bay team. Plus there have been reports that Ponder is playing hurt. I don't think AP can carry the whole offense.

Dude. I was with you on that Mayan thing. Did you see how that turned out? I'm sticking with A healthier Green Bay team. Plus there have been reports that Ponder is playing hurt. I don't think AP can carry the whole offense.

Minnesota must use play action to datch them keying on Peterson. If they can burn them on those, they will have to give up on over commiting their defense on Peterson. I have heard nothing of Ponder not playing. If he can play, he can win.

Minnesota must use play action to datch them keying on Peterson. If they can burn them on those, they will have to give up on over commiting their defense on Peterson. I have heard nothing of Ponder not playing. If he can play, he can win.

He'll play. He was limited in practice this week.

http://www.kfan.com/pages/vikingsblog.html?article=10670899

Archived