2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

I assure you the Patriot fans wont be at the dam beach..every seat at Gillette will be full.There have been snow games there and one year they played the Titans in a playoff game it was -20 and the place was packed

Of course they won't be at the beach...the game starts at 6:30 fer chrissakes!!! We wouldn't be at the beach in California either...at 6:30 it's been dark for an hour already.

What the fuck does Jared Johnson know. Just more stereotypical bullshit about us Californians. Actually, we go to the beach in the morning(that's when the waves are best) and then make it back home or hit the sports pubs in time for the games.

The SF @ Atlanta game is at 12 noon; Baltimore @ New England 3:30pm PST. You know what that means? It means we can still take our wives and girlfriends out to dinner and a show after the game while you East coasters are either in a food coma on the couch or fallen asleep before the game ends.

This whole stereotype about Californians not being sports fans is bullshit. We love and watch our sports...the bars and pubs will be packed today for the games.

We're just not stupid and belligerent about it like Philadelphia fans. ;)

Of course they won't be at the beach...the game starts at 6:30 fer chrissakes!!! We wouldn't be at the beach in California either...at 6:30 it's been dark for an hour already.

What the fuck does Jared Johnson know. Just more stereotypical bullshit about us Californians. Actually, we go to the beach in the morning(that's when the waves are best) and then make it back home or hit the sports pubs in time for the games.

The SF @ Atlanta game is at 12 noon; Baltimore @ New England 3:30pm PST. You know what that means? It means we can still take our wives and girlfriends out to dinner and a show after the game while you East coasters are either in a food coma on the couch or fallen asleep before the game ends.

This whole stereotype about Californians not being sports fans is bullshit. We love and watch our sports...the bars and pubs will be packed today for the games.

See - this would solve my problem totally! There's a showing of a documetary in progress at the AFI Silver tonight at 9 of "Led Zeppelin Played Here" about the alleged show at the Wheaton Youth Center in 1969. But I don't think I'll be there...unless the game is a total blowout.

http://www.washingto...silver-theatre/

Ah well...

I was speaking in general there Stryder...Gillette Stadium is packed from September until now. You are wrong about us Patriots fans being asleep during the game we are wide awake til the last tick of the clock and your right who cares about that clown Jared Johnson.. Up in New England we love our sports too and cant get enough.. I reside i Florida now but am a diehard Patriots,Bruins,Celtics and Red Sox fan...

Getting sick of Shemp?! Those are fighting words in my country. :P Maybe I will turn on hockey, what could it hurt?

Curly>Shemp>Curly Joe.

Actually, the Curly Joe years are so bad, I refuse to watch any of those episodes.

Ok, I decided to splurge on a couple more bets.

I'm uncomfortable with the line on the SF @ Atlanta game...although as the line has grown from 3 to 4.5 points, that shows a lot of money has come in on San Francisco..

But I decided to bet the over and also took a proposition bet that Kaepernick runs for more yards than Turner.

Come on Rick...I've been waiting for you to tear my picks apart. :P

Curly>Shemp>Curly Joe.

Actually, the Curly Joe years are so bad, I refuse to watch any of those episodes.

Curly Joe DeRita or Joe Besser?

Curly Joe DeRita was only in the feature films..

Joe Besser was the 3rd Stooge in the last 18 or so Columbia shorts.

I hope you followed my advice?

I hope you followed my advice?

Nope.

The "choke" is on me. Still a lot of game left, but it looks like you may be banking some serious coin today.

Nope.

The "choke" is on me. Still a lot of game left, but it looks like you may be banking some serious coin today.

I have already won some on Sabres. I have NBA bets too. But if Atlanta and Baltimore win outright, yes, I will make a killing. If they simply cover the spread I will win also

Archived