2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Curly Joe DeRita or Joe Besser?

Curly Joe DeRita was only in the feature films..

Joe Besser was the 3rd Stooge in the last 18 or so Columbia shorts.

Both were awful. But yeah, I was talking about Joe Besser. I had managed to completely wipe the memory of the awful feature films from my mind...until you brought them up. :P

Atlanta up 17-0! :o Boy, when I'm wrong, I'm really wrong.

But it's still early...Atlanta was kicking Seattle's ass last week and the Seahawks still came back. Let's see if the 49ers have the same grit.

Both were awful. But yeah, I was talking about Joe Besser. I had managed to completely wipe the memory of the awful feature films from my mind...until you brought them up. :P

Atlanta up 17-0! :o Boy, when I'm wrong, I'm really wrong.

But it's still early...Atlanta was kicking Seattle's ass last week and the Seahawks still came back. Let's see if the 49ers have the same grit.

The Besser shorts are pretty bad. He didn't fit in at all.

DeRita was a better fit, but the movies are terrible.. what little bit I've been able to sit through.

17-6

At least my bet on the Over looks good. And Kaepernick may still outrush Turner. So I'll bank some gelt even if the 49ers lose.

Ah, Strider, you are in on the action? Good to hear. You know, a friend of mine sent me this link of handicappers that of course want people to pay for their services. I would never do that. But they have daily free picks and they are pretty good. Ill post the link.

http://www.donbest.com/

Just click on sports picks and then free picks. See how they do. I think this guy named Ness is good and the punk with the Gatsby hat, Cokiin sucks my left nut.

Stick with me pal if you want to win.

Ah, Strider, you are in on the action? Good to hear. You know, a friend of mine sent me this link of handicappers that of course want people to pay for their services. I would never do that. But they have daily free picks and they are pretty good. Ill post the link.

http://www.donbest.com/

Just click on sports picks and then free picks. See how they do. I think this guy named Ness is good and the punk with the Gatsby hat, Cokiin sucks my left nut.

Stick with me pal if you want to win.

Go back to the previous page and read my post this morning about my picks and my bets.

In the other game, I took Baltimore plus 9.5 points and the Under.

I've already got my own guy through my brother, thanks. I'm not a heavy player...I'm more a selective bettor.

Go back to the previous page and read my post this morning about my picks and my bets.

In the other game, I took Baltimore plus 9.5 points and the Under.

I've already got my own guy through my brother, thanks. I'm not a heavy player...I'm more a selective bettor.

If you get a tip please remember me. What was your over and uncer on the NE/Balt game?

^^^

51.5 points.

THERE'S THE INEVITABLE MATTY ICE PICK! :lol:

Tough number but the weather may help. Look at these fucking refs. Ryan had the fucking ball back. Suck hole ass 49ers are lucky to be in this. This will be a fight to the finish. Atlanta will prevail

Oh man. they just fucked Atlanta for hitting that prick.

TERRIBLE FUCKING CALL

Archived