2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Did you see the score? 28-24 SF. That's why I stayed away from betting the spread.

If you took SF when the line first opened at -3, then you won. But if you bet SF later when the line reached 4.5, you lost.

To all you Falcon fans, no hard feelings. It was a tough loss and I feel your pain. Congratulations on a great game and a great season. Better luck next year.

Rick's silence is deafening! ;)

:lol:

I still won. I had 5 and 4 1/2 points on the bets. So I am disappointed Atlanta did not win the game but I still won the bets. The parlays I need Baltimore. Atlanta got fucked on that ruffing the passer shit. that cost them the game. I WON WITH THE POINTS

Well..damn.

We had this one in the bag. And I am still not sure what happened there at the end. Tough way to lose, but overall, I'm still proud of the boys.

The naysayers never gave us a chance all season, but we got this far.

Tony Gonzalez will never get his Super Bowl opportunity, but his career is one for the Hall of Fame indeed. Thanks for making the Falcons a team to reckon with in the past few years!

*hats off*

I hate Jim Rome

Well..damn.

We had this one in the bag. And I am still not sure what happened there at the end. Tough way to lose, but overall, I'm still proud of the boys.

Tony Gonzalez will never get his Super Bowl opportunity, but his career is one for the Hall of Fame indeed. Thanks for making the Falcons a team to reckon with in the past few years!

*hats off*

Well said !

Well..damn.

*hats off*

I hope Tony says, "What! Me retire? I've got unfinished work in Atlanta."

I hope Tony says, "What! Me retire? I've got unfinished work in Atlanta."

Jabe, I just can't believe Gonzo is really going to retire. He still has 2 good years left in him...maybe three. I've gotta think Matt Ryan and Mike Smith do everything they can to convince him to stay.

Jabe, that was bullshit that ruffinig the passer shit. The refs ruin another game. But at least I covered the spread

Rick, dude I thought you were going to be thigh high in winnings early on. I'm glad you came out O.K. on your betting.

I like the Falcons due to local connections, but damn, they gotta figure out how to close the deal!

Jabe, I just can't believe Gonzo is really going to retire. He still has 2 good years left in him...maybe three. I've gotta think Matt Ryan and Mike Smith do everything they can to convince him to stay.

Yep, he's gotta return.

There will certainly be some off season arm twisting taking place. Not that he would need that.

Heh, Rick blaming the refs! Some things never change. ;)

That was blatant. Are you kidding me? Frisco got a free ticket to the shit bowl. Atlanta had them stopped. Hockey is a better sport. I took the points just in case this happened. Lets see what help they give Brady next. Hope the Ravens nail them.

Yeah, but whats the difference right? All you do is fuck a team, a city, an owner and the fans out of a trip to the Super Bowl. No big deal right? A sport thatt has lost credibility with me.

The 49ers have been screwed by the refs more times than I can remember. A famous 'snowball' event comes to mind too (no fan interference on that one).

Actually, I thought the Niners were pretty much dead today as it looked like the Falcons just couldn't be stopped. But they proved their mettle that's for sure.

I thought it was going to come down to the 'ol Hail Mary again.

Archived