2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

The Texans got a lot to prove. Are they the team that dominated the first half of the regular season or are they the team that got thumped by Green Bay and the Pats. I got a feeling the fanbase in Houston isn't going to be too happy with a "one and done" situation. The game is about to start, woo-hoo!

The Texans got a lot to prove. Are they the team that dominated the first half of the regular season or are they the team that got thumped by Green Bay and the Pats. I got a feeling the fanbase in Houston isn't going to be too happy with a "one and done" situation. The game is about to start, woo-hoo!

Anniversary of the great comeback. A game that may have ended the Oilers existance?

Pretty underwhelming game so far. Maybe they'll light it up in the second half. The nightcap with Minnesota/Green Bay should be a lot better.

So far so good. Plus 4. But yes, the next game will be more entertaining. Hell, Peterson alone will guarantee that. I hope he lights them up like a Xmas tree.

No Christian Ponder = a slaughter in Green Bay tonight. Poor Vikings...

Stranger things have happened. If this guy can throw a ball, and if he is in the NFL he should be able to, they can still pull it off if Peterson eats them up. If they key, play action hits a must

If Houston does suck this out they wont win another game

Archived