2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Forgive me if I'm a little excited that the Pats lost, I am a Dolphins fan after all. Never said Brady was finished, he's a hall of famer, he's got three rings. The Pats will definitely be in the tournament next year, but the Super Bowl, I don't know?!?

Fair enough. Nobody knows. That dancing light bulb kind of got under my skin.

Fair enough. Nobody knows. That dancing light bulb kind of got under my skin.

If my boys get a QB we will be the first team to give you a fight in the division. We have more inner talent than the Jets and Miami IMO. This kid from Syracuse will have his hands full but we are not going to be bad forever. Nor is Cleveland.

If my boys get a QB we will be the first team to give you a fight in the division. We have more inner talent than the Jets and Miami IMO. This kid from Syracuse will have his hands full but we are not going to be bad forever. Nor is Cleveland.

I pretty much agree with you on this.

I think the Jets are in trouble for at least a few more years. Miami most likely too.

I'd rather see The Bills do well over any other team in the division except New England..

For a team to get there 4 years in a row and not win it all is torture.

They became my second favorite team after they signed Drew Bledsoe.

But a great QB is not easy to come by..

They covered the spread first of all. So I was 2-0 vs the bookie. They got robbed on a ruffing the QB call that was bullshit. It totally fucked Atlanta.

Line is up for the Super Bowl. San Fran is favored by 4 1/2

ps, I am Rick. Not PC

Well, Im glad for you, that you won money Rick. I guess that's all that matters at this point anyway, once The Bills were X'ed, right?

Who's PC?

The call you are talking about...I didn't see it. I dozed off for 10-15 min. But I don't think that one call changed the game for them and caused them to lose. The fumble by "Matty" and the Interception he threw (although SF didn't capitalize on that one) were two turnovers that cost them their momentum in the game more than anything else. And I believe they were scoreless in the second half....Not exactly a SUPERBOWL caliber team, in my book. They were overrated all season, and I was very surprised they got passed Seattle. Like I said, they can't/couldn't withstand/endure 60 min. of good ball. Not at this stage in the game. I'm glad those bastards won't be visiting New Orleans for the "big one".

Did you hear about the assholes that worked at the Airport, (some were fired) that threw eggs at The Saints players when they got off the plane (for a game this season?) I guess the low-class of the team runs down to the fans...even one's that work for Atlanta's airport......

I'll go ahead & call my shot. I think the recent NFC dominance in the Super Bowl continues. 49ers over Baltimore.

You go ahead Paul.

Ravens will be the champions. I hope they are 20 pt under dawgs. It doesn't matter. They will finish the job. Forged in the AFC North. We are built for this.

Well I cannot catch Black Dawg unless he jumps ship on his team. I am on his side in the dance. Now remember foks, we must pick the score

Speaking of Black Dawg, someone go peel him off the ceiling. And pry that bottle of JD from his hands.

You are a man of your principles. I knew you would not bet against the Ravens.

You go ahead Paul.

Ravens will be the champions. I hope they are 20 pt under dawgs. It doesn't matter. They will finish the job. Forged in the AFC North. We are built for this.

I hope you are right Diggity Dawg. I like Baltimore too. Always have pulled for em' as my second (back-up) team, after New Orleans. I'm just glad Atlanta is not in it, so at this point I don't really care for SF. I'm glad that they did their job tonight though. Happy for that!

Congratulations Ravens fans, namely ebk and Black Dawg. They outplayed the Patriots in all aspects of the game and the win was well deserved.

Thanks jb. Truly appreciate it!

You are a man of your principles. I knew you would not bet against the Ravens.

Made money on Baltimore as I bet them with the points and on the money line also straight up. Atlanta cost me though. I would have won alot more. Fucking refs screwed them on that roughing the passer. The only roughing he ever go was the fucking tattoo artist that painted his fucking arms. I hate the prick. Hope Baltimore kicks their ass. But it wont be easy I will admnit. SF favored by 4 1/2 and the o/u is 48 now.

Congratulations Ravens fans, namely ebk and Black Dawg. They outplayed the Patriots in all aspects of the game and the win was well deserved.

Thanks JB. We appreciate the respect.

Here is a cheer my nephew did mid game. It was crazy in B'more. I hope the NoLA game is crazier.

Rick, you got to get over that roughing the passer call. Like Strider said, the 49ers left at least 10 points off the scoreboard thanks to Akers and that Crabtree fumble on the 1-yd line. 49ers could have iced that game easily.

Thank You!!!! One call doesn't make up for the other fuck-up's that allowed them to beat themselves. Lets be real.

Lets not forget it was 17-0 Atlanta. Atlanta could have won the game also.

But did they Rick???

Now that I think about it, I remember the call you are talking about And it was a FAIR call. The guy grabbed his helmet after the throw. I dont care if he just grazed it, a touch is a touch and that's what it was judgesd on. You haven't admitted that Atlanta was scoreless in the second half along with two turnovers...forget the bullshit call. They lost for other reasons.

But did they Rick???

Now that I think about it, I remember the call you are talking about And it was a FAIR call. The guy grabbed his helmet after the throw. I dont care if he just grazed it, a touch is a touch and that's what it was judgesd on. You haven't admitted that Atlanta was scoreless in the second half along with two turnovers...forget the bullshit call. They lost for other reasons.

That was a really weak call. Atlanta should have put them away and they didn't. Ryan has nt been effective in the second half. The Falcons had no killer instinct they were fortunate that the Seahawks managed he clock poorly on their last drive to ae to this game. The last drive in this game wasn't going to happen because Matty 'put him on ice' dislocated his left shoulder. They had a chance to put this one away and they didn't.

That was a really weak call. Atlanta should have put them away and they didn't. Ryan has nt been effective in the second half. The Falcons had no killer instinct they were fortunate that the Seahawks managed he clock poorly on their last drive to ae to this game. The last drive in this game wasn't going to happen because Matty 'put him on ice' dislocated his left shoulder. They had a chance to put this one away and they didn't.

But THEY COVERED AND THAT IS ALL I FUCKING CARE ABOUT. I CASHED. Sure I lost my win in this mickey mouse contest, but I still picked the right team. I pick them a hundred times if the same circumstances arise. I made the right choice. Sure I got fucked by events like a fumble and an interception I had no control over, but I handicapped the game correctly. Too many points in both games like I posted a hundred times. So dont I get credit for that?

It was a call that never would have been made in past years. This is what I hate. Officials have too much control over the outcome of a game that has tons of money invested in it. And the Atlanta coach has done a very good job with that team. I hope San Fran gets whacked and lit up like a Xmas tree. Forget the brotherly love. There will be no love on the field. I hope Ray Lewis wins. But does he deserve to win llike someone else posted? I can name some that deserved to win and did not. Marino, Kelly, Bruce Smith and Thurmon Thomas for starters. How many worse players than them did win? Many. And Welker is a modern day Steve Tasker. He is not better than Tasker. Tasker was an incredible special teams guy. Atlanta is going no where either speaking of coming back Chase. Ryan will be back and so will Atlanta. And they will get there. San Fran is going to have their hands full in that division. Seattle is going to be tough as hell and St Louis is on the rise with Fisher who we knew would get them on track.

REMEMBER TO PICK THE SCORE FOR THE DANCE

But THEY COVERED AND THAT IS ALL I FUCKING CARE ABOUT. I CASHED. Sure I lost my win in this mickey mouse contest, but I still picked the right team. I pick them a hundred times if the same circumstances arise. I made the right choice. Sure I got fucked by events like a fumble and an interception I had no control over, but I handicapped the game correctly. Too many points in both games like I posted a hundred times. So dont I get credit for that?

It was a call that never would have been made in past years. This is what I hate. Officials have too much control over the outcome of a game that has tons of money invested in it. And the Atlanta coach has done a very good job with that team. I hope San Fran gets whacked and lit up like a Xmas tree. Forget the brotherly love. There will be no love on the field. I hope Ray Lewis wins. But does he deserve to win llike someone else posted? I can name some that deserved to win and did not. Marino, Kelly, Bruce Smith and Thurmon Thomas for starters. How many worse players than them did win? Many. And Welker is a modern day Steve Tasker. He is not better than Tasker. Tasker was an incredible special teams guy. Atlanta is going no where either speaking of coming back Chase. Ryan will be back and so will Atlanta. And they will get there. San Fran is going to have their hands full in that division. Seattle is going to be tough as hell and St Louis is on the rise with Fisher who we knew would get them on track.

REMEMBER TO PICK THE SCORE FOR THE DANCE

Christ, calm down Rick. All I (we) are tellin you is that the Bullshit call you are referring too, isn't what cost them the game...Plain and simple.

And I even quoted you above to tell you good job on winning money....lets move on, can we?

I was speaking in general there StrIder...Gillette Stadium is packed from September until now. You are wrong about us Patriots fans being asleep during the game we are wide awake til the last tick of the clock and your right who cares about that clown Jared Johnson.. Up in New England we love our sports too and cant get enough.. I reside i Florida now but am a diehard Patriots,Bruins,Celtics and Red Sox fan...

Archived