2012/2013 NFL Playoffs

Anjin-san

Wow!! Just like that? Gonna pick Seattle to bounce Atlanta and Baltimre to whack Denver? Wow. I am cheering for Baltimore to beat Denver. Cant stand Denver. But I am cheering for the Atlanta/Seattle winner to go all the way. I still believe in Atlanta but this Seattle team is tough. I love Pete Carrol. I wanted him in Buffalo. I have to mull these games before I bite.

Atlanta and Seattle will be a classic

Vegas lines are out so you all know.

Denver -8 1/2 vs Baltimore

San Fran -3 vs Green Bay

Atlanta -2 vs Seattle

New England -9 vs Houston

Have NOT MADE MY PICKS YET

Edited by LedZeppfan77

Atlanta is very interesting. Well rested, they should be able to protect their home turf. Seattle on the road against a 100% healthy QB in Matt Ryan, not to mention Roddy White and Julio Jones. I like the Falcons, I won't say I like them big but Atlanta should win this game & I will hammer them if they don't.

Atlanta is very interesting. Well rested, they should be able to protect their home turf. Seattle on the road against a 100% healthy QB in Matt Ryan, not to mention Roddy White and Julio Jones. I like the Falcons, I won't say I like them big but Atlanta should win this game & I will hammer them if they don't.

I'll wager you a "virtual" six pack, the Falcons lose. How about it Paul..?

Atlanta has a good record, but they don't impress me. They are hype, and I predict they will fall short here with the pressure.. I think Seattle will put it on em'. They have a very physical defense with speed.

And BTW, who dares call themself "Matty Ice"... :dont:

I'll wager you a "virtual" six pack, the Falcons lose. How about it Paul..?

Atlanta has a good record, but they don't impress me. They are hype, and I predict they will fall short here with the pressure.. I think Seattle will put it on em'. They have a very physical defense with speed.

And BTW, who dares call themself "Matty Ice"... :dont:

A virtual six pack, sounds interesting. I think I'll take that wager. If Seattle had been up against a 100% healthy RGIII I think we'd be talking about the Skins in Atlanta, but it is what it is. The Falcons will protect their house (I hope).

Heh, heh. "Matty Ice", I rather like that nickname. :D