talking pets

weslgarlic

I love dogs and cats. I have two cats now. My wife's daughter is staying with us a while with her fiance until they get their house. They have a border collie here with them. At least I think it is? its known as a type of sheep dog. Very friendly. My male cat wants nothing to do with her. So he stays around me.

That's funny, classic. I was too young to remember our Border Collie very well, but I do remember that she was friendly and affectionate. My gf's German Shepard puppy is adorable and friendly -- he's only about 5 months old. He's also smart. It's remarkable how intelligent many of the Shepard breeds are.

That's funny, classic. I was too young to remember our Border Collie very well, but I do remember that she was friendly and affectionate. My gf's German Shepard puppy is adorable and friendly -- he's only about 5 months old. He's also smart. It's remarkable how intelligent many of the Shepard breeds are.

My male cat growled at him from under his hiding spot in couch. Now with me for day. Nice dog but alot of headaches. The cat sleeps with me too Oh yeah, and so does a wife too

Archived