American Juniors (Hockey Team)

fishhead

Good luck to the American Junior hockey team who will be playing Sweden at 4am (in Russia). I really enjoyed watching them throughout the World Juniors (even when they kicked our ass)......Great team..... Good luck

Good luck to the American Junior hockey team who will be playing Sweden at 4am (in Russia). I really enjoyed watching them throughout the World Juniors (even when they kicked our ass)......Great team..... Good luck

Agreed !

Yeah, went on vacation not expecting much, was pleasantly surprised when I came back to see that the US is in the final. Props to the captain, McCabe, hope to see him with the sabres eventually!

I was at the Gold medal game last year when Russia came back on Canada. I had the seats well in advance so had no idea who would be playing. I believe the US gets it done.

Yeah, went on vacation not expecting much, was pleasantly surprised when I came back to see that the US is in the final. Props to the captain, McCabe, hope to see him with the sabres eventually!

Do you happen to know if the McCabe kid is related to Bryan McCabe? Just wondering if it is his son or nephew?...cheers Rich

Do you happen to know if the McCabe kid is related to Bryan McCabe? Just wondering if it is his son or nephew?...cheers Rich

I think I heard on the radio a while back that there is no relation between the two.

Watching medal ceremony now. Way to go Yanks!! After watching the opening round games I didn't think they'd get it done. Never rule The Ole Red, White and True out!!!

USA's Johnny Gaudreau should have been the player of the tourney IMHO! He is not that big but pretty creative....I'll keep an eye on him.

He was drafted by the Calgary Flames...

Archived