Concert Program

I have to say it's easily the best concert program I've bought. Usually they're cheap, nasty, overpriced and with little content. I got the hardback version and it's beautifully done, lots of pages about all the acts, and Ahmet, and with a DVD to boot. Well worth £20. The softback version is £5 less but it's worth the extra and it sits nicely on the bookshelf next to the other Zeppelin books.

I can't believe people are selling these on ebay, and some starting at £40 or some stupid price. Still the idiots are the ones bidding more than £20, because you can still get them from the concert site for £20.

:rolleyes:

How do you get to the concert site?

yeah, I bought a program on the way out (queue too long on the way in). T-shirts had run out so I just ordered it off the website when I got home.

People throwing their money at ebay deserve to get ripped off.

For some reason I can't get on this site. Is it still up and running.

For some reason I can't get on this site. Is it still up and running.

Still works for me, have to agree the hardback program is excellent was at the O2 but the queus for T-shirt was huge so I have also ordered from the site.

Cheers

Warby

try this...

http://www.themerchandisingshop.co.uk/shop...&shopid=186

It's the site you get to when you click on UK merchandise link.

Thanks Neveroffside and Warby! I was at the show and only picked up 1 program. T-shirts were all sold out (I guess everyone was buying 3 or 4 to bring home). Now I don't have to wait 2 hours in line.

P.S. Greatest concert ever!!!!!!!! :D

Archived