Legacy's Signature Shop (Free!)

Legacy01

legacy, you certainly do an amazing freakin' job! I love your choice from the ones I gave you. Absolutely perfect. Fender's one of my fave guitars.

I would like to see what you do with the others, but I'm not gonna ask as you've already done an incredible one for me already and I'm sure you have many more on your plate.

This is seriously incredible, man.

Thank you so much...

I think I am going follow the trend here,

but I really love your signatures.

They're amazing, I would love to see what you can do with

the pic in my current sig

and then, you can add a nature theme in the background

and instead of my name, you don't need to add words

and maybe a 60's mod theme

that would be spectacular.

Take your time, thanks

After seeing all those beautiful sigs I wondered where people got them from, and I'm glad I found this place :) You're very talented! It would be great if you could make a signature with the pic I'm using at the moment, I would be so thankful!

You've made some gorgous sigs. I was wondering, can you make me one that combines Led Zeppelin and Janis Joplin? I'd really apriciete (sp?) it.

You don't have to put words or anything in it, if you don't want too. You have freedom with the pictures and everything. And I love pyschedelic colors.

That is sooo pretty. :)

Thanks Hotplant. The background on that is a painting by artist Jim Warren titled, you guessed it, "Stairway to Heaven". If you're not already familiar with him you may want to check out his website. Some of his work speaks to my "inner child" ;)

http://www.jimwarren.com/site/

Thanks Hotplant. The background on that is a painting by artist Jim Warren titled, you guessed it, "Stairway to Heaven". If you're not already familiar with him you may want to check out his website. Some of his work speaks to my "inner child" ;)

http://www.jimwarren.com/site/

I was always wondering where that picture came from and why it is associated with LZ. Thanks for posting the link.

Archived