Crazy for Kashmir

MightyLedZeppelin

Ok so I have 23 live versions of Kashmir spanning 75 to 07. I've just listened to 7 different ones in a row all from 75. (2-12-75 being my favorite) I could have done a couple more but my train commute home had ended. So my question is......what song/songs could you listen to over and over again?

Ok so I have 23 live versions of Kashmir spanning 75 to 07. I've just listened to 7 different ones in a row all from 75. (2-12-75 being my favorite) I could have done a couple more but my train commute home had ended. So my question is......what song/songs could you listen to over and over again?

:o Well, Presence seems to be an album I just keep coming back to, so Achilles, For Your Life, Hots on, just to name a few.

I am pretty sure Kashmir would be one of them and No Quarter.................................and recently I listened to "Trail of Broken hearts" by K.D. Lang about 10 times over 2 days.............Kashmir is for sure magical every time.

First off, MightyLedZeppelin, if you think 2.12.75 is great, wait until you hear the Kashmir from 6.25.77. It's absolutely gonzo! In my opinion, the greatest Kashmir ever.

Since this is the Live Section, I assume you mean what songs Led Zeppelin did in concert that you never tire of listening to?

In chronological order, my Baker's Dozen:

As Long As I Have You

Thank You

Since I've Been Loving You

That's the Way

Celebration Day

Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp

Over the Hills and Far Away

Dancing Days

Rain Song

No Quarter

Kashmir

Ten Years Gone

Achilles Last Stand

If Live is what is asked, I will say these: (in no particular order):

Communication Breakdown

Dazed and Confused

Whole Lotta Love

Achilles Last Stand

Moby Dick

The Song Remains the Same/Rain Song

Going to California

Stairway to Heaven... (and many more, if not the entire Led Zeppelin Live canon)

Studio-Wise: (again in no particular order):

In the Light

No Quarter

Achilles Last Stand

The Rover...

First off, MightyLedZeppelin, if you think 2.12.75 is great, wait until you hear the Kashmir from 6.25.77. It's absolutely gonzo! In my opinion, the greatest Kashmir ever.

Since this is the Live Section, I assume you mean what songs Led Zeppelin did in concert that you never tire of listening to?

In chronological order, my Baker's Dozen:

As Long As I Have You

Thank You

That's the Way

Celebration Day

Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp

Over the Hills and Far Away

Dancing Days

Rain Song

No Quarter

Kashmir

Ten Years Gone

Achilles Last Stand

@Stryder....haven't heard 6-25 yet and yes I meant live songs. The 2-12-75 version for me is just so heavy and tight despite Robert's crackling voice. The part right after Robert sings "trying to find where I've been" the band hits this earth shattering BOOM!! before returning to the opening riff. Everytime I hear that I get goosebumps. And I've heard it a lot.

I recall reading you were at 5 of the 6 LA shows in 77? Amazing! I was 8 years old at the time and I didn't get into Zep till 80. It was hearing Kashmir that did it for me.

Ten Years Gone, The Song Remains The Same and As Long As I Have You are other songs I can repeatedly listen too. Hoping when Page releases the LZ I box set it includes ALAIHY

Archived