Classic Muscle Cars of Yeteryear

ZEPFAN17

I might sound like a broken record but, I am one of the 'gear heads' here. Cars are my dad's life & it's how he makes a living. He has had some awesome cars to say the least. He also used to race in the 'super gas' class but I don't have any pictures of his car. It was a 2 door '56 Chevy Bel-Air. Anyways, one vehicle he did keep was his '66 Chevy truck. He did everything himself except his seat. We had a real nice lady do that for us. I also have a '63 Chevy II Nova that we are fixing to get started on. It will be an experience as it's my first 'hot rod' I have ever owned.

Wow you have a 63 Chevy Nova II thats one hell of a car! Good luck fixing the classic up!

chevrolet-chevy-ii-nova-2dr-01.jpg

Wow you have a 63 Chevy Nova II thats one hell of a car! Good luck fixing the classic up!

chevrolet-chevy-ii-nova-2dr-01.jpg

Thank you! We are slowly getting started on it. I have to find some headers, oil pan & other stuff for the motor since we are putting a V8 in it. I just want to do it right the first time so I am picky about what I buy & the quality. I really want it blown but that's not going to happen!

We had that '62 model Chevy II in blue. Great little car. I never got to drive it. It was rear ended a out 8 month before I got my license.

My Aunt had 65 maroon Nova and drove it til she died,still had the bubble wrap stuff on the seats,we all wanted the car it was like family fued so they sold ot outright dam it

Thank you everyone for the kind words. The 'Cuda is a '73. It's the only known white on white combination '73 Cuda that I am aware of. The way it rolled off the lot was the way it was put back together. It's a 340 car. The 383 engine was only available in the '70 & '71 years. The Shaker Hood was an option and not standard.

I grew up in a MOPAR family. The family currently has an original owner Duster, a Road Runner, a Satellite, and a rare 440 Roadrunner GTX.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

yes they do..

how can you tell?

Well in '66, they switched body styles. My '63 is a little more 'rounder' than the newer 66-67 model. I was actually going to get a 66 or a 67 but, decided I liked the '63-'65 styling better. And, it just so happens that my cousin had one for sale. She wanted to keep it in the family & knew I was interested & sold it to me.

It's funny, my cousin's will call me up & just want to talk about cars. That's real bonding time! haha

Thank you everyone for the kind words. The 'Cuda is a '73. It's the only known white on white combination '73 Cuda that I am aware of. The way it rolled off the lot was the way it was put back together. It's a 340 car. The 383 engine was only available in the '70 & '71 years. The Shaker Hood was an option and not standard.

I grew up in a MOPAR family. The family currently has an original owner Duster, a Road Runner, a Satellite, and a rare 440 Roadrunner GTX.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

I was born in a Chevy family. But you know what? It's all good & it's all American muscle. That's all that matters.

Well in '66, they switched body styles. My '63 is a little more 'rounder' than the newer 66-67 model. I was actually going to get a 66 or a 67 but, decided I liked the '63-'65 styling better. And, it just so happens that my cousin had one for sale. She wanted to keep it in the family & knew I was interested & sold it to me.

It's funny, my cousin's will call me up & just want to talk about cars. That's real bonding time! haha

you do know your shit with these classic beautys you go LED ZEP GIRL! Cant wait to see your car all done up and posted!

Archived