Sports

Charles J. White

BONGMAN, would you like the honor of starting this years 2013 baseball thread? You started it last year so I am giving you the courtesy of the option if you wish to do so? If not Ill do it soon. I have some things to talk about. Got my O's jersey yesterday

No offesne intended but some of your fellow Brits have been as harsh in their takes on our game of american football. So touche so to speak.

I watched a game some time back, and it does look a hard game to get into unless you have a friend who can explain the rules.

I watched a game some time back, and it does look a hard game to get into unless you have a friend who can explain the rules.

Cecil, try explaining the googley or the wrongun or maybe the dhoosra to Rick? Maybe start with something simple, like the toss of a coin ;)

Cecil, try explaining the googley or the wrongun or maybe the dhoosra to Rick? Maybe start with something simple, like the toss of a coin ;)

I always start such talks with a visit to a Aussie bar, to hear such lack of gloating. coupled with the lament of their women.. I almost feel sorry for the chaps. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived