What's your sign, man?

Hotplant

Brian's mother: What star sign is he?

Wise Man #2: Capricorn.

Brian's mother: Capricorn, eh? What are they like?

Wise Man #2: He is the son of God, our Messiah.

Wise Man #1: King of the Jews.

Brian's mother: And that's Capricorn, is it?

Wise Man #3: No, no, that's just him.

Brian's mother: Oh, I was going to say, otherwise there'd be a lot of them.

Don't believe these things work but whatever....Virgo, as for 8/31/85

No clue what I am in the other zodiacs

Not sure what you mean by "other zodiacs" exactly. If you mean you don't know your rising sign or planet placings, then you're not talking about "other zodiacs" , but your own personal natal chart. A natal chart is basically just a snapshot of where the planets were on the day, time and location of your birth.

I'm an Aquarius. My birthday's Feb. 3.

Aquarius is the unpredictable force of nature who wakens us to new possibilities. She is the brief inspiration of lightning, who surprises even herself with her sudden insights. The only sure thing about Aquarius is her independence and unpredictability. She is drawn to novelty like a magnet, and loves reaching out to touch every person or thing that fascinates with its newness. She is famous for her spontaneity.

Aquarius sees everyone as her friend, and views each with complete impartiality and equality. This is because she sees the intrinsic value in everything, and appreciates all aspects of man and nature. To the Aquarius, all serves earth and mankind, and all is worthy of respect and reverence. Those closest to her may find it hard to feel they are special in her heart. Rest assured - romance may be cool, but devotion to those who truly matter is not.

The Aquarius is often seen as a kind of mad scientist - aloof, scatter-brained and non-conformist. She is merely preoccupied. There is always some new thought, discovery, idea, plan or person to pursue, study, assess and put to good use in the world. The Aquarius is in tune with electricity, communication, invention, mechanics, friends, social groups, humanitarianism and politics.

The Aquarius loves humanity above all. Her devotion to friends can be greater than her own sense of self preservation, and she rarely hesitates in risky situations. If the Aquarius lives on the edge, it is because of a deep inner knowledge that her life is but a speck in the face of so much that is amazing and wonderful.

I got that from http://www.mooncatsastrology.com/astro/aquariusgirl.htm

I think that describes me to a tee. The whole aloof, scatter-brained part. :lol:

Here's a fun link to check out

Looks like my four heart partners are Libra, Gemni,

Three hearts: Pices, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Virgo, Leo, Taurus, and Aries.

I'm an Aquarius. My birthday's Feb. 3.

Aquarius is the unpredictable force of nature who wakens us to new possibilities. She is the brief inspiration of lightning, who surprises even herself with her sudden insights. The only sure thing about Aquarius is her independence and unpredictability. She is drawn to novelty like a magnet, and loves reaching out to touch every person or thing that fascinates with its newness. She is famous for her spontaneity.

We are just the best B)

Sagittarius

Sagittarius sign is optimistic

Sagittarius sign is impulsive

Sagittarius sign loves novelty

Sagittarius sign is very direct and upfront

Sagittarius sign lives in the future

Sagittarius sign is social

Sagittarius sign is extremely independent

Sagittarius Link

Archived