What's your sign, man?

Hotplant

z04.jpg

Cancer

A cardinal (creative and original) sign, Cancer governs home life, matters to do with women (especially the mother), as well as sensitivity and emotional intensity. It is a water sign, so Cancerian people are emotionally intense and deeper than they appear on the surface, while quite sensitive and understanding once you get through that tough exterior.

The Sun, ruler of our inner nature, is somewhat dimmed in Cancer, the home of the Moon. Creative and romantic, with a strong love of home, family and tradition, you are a good communicator and a strong provider. Your deep sensitivity presents you with valuable and illuminating intuitions, especially regarding those you care for.

I would say its pretty accurate.

Aries...

Outgoing, Extravert, Energetic, Dynamic, Courageous, Generous, Strong, Extravagant but sometimes can be arrogant, insecure, jealous, concerned with looks and others' opinion.

B)

Virgo

Cancer rising

moon in Scorpio

Alllllll conflicted. But I like it.

Also Venus in Leo and Mars in Sagittarius.

Haha--acc. to Isabel Hickey's Astrology: A Cosmic Science, "no one with Venus in Leo is ever talked into anything unless they want to be."

Her whole book is actually unnervingly accurate--for me at least.

That's a really cool picture. Where did you get that?

I grabbed it off the internet awhile back. I actually had a car sticker of this way back in the 80's when I did the Dead.

I'm sure they are still sold, it's the whole series. Just do a search for Grateful Dead stickers

Archived