Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Hotplant

What's your sign, man?

z04.jpg

Cancer

A cardinal (creative and original) sign, Cancer governs home life, matters to do with women (especially the mother), as well as sensitivity and emotional intensity. It is a water sign, so Cancerian people are emotionally intense and deeper than they appear on the surface, while quite sensitive and understanding once you get through that tough exterior.

The Sun, ruler of our inner nature, is somewhat dimmed in Cancer, the home of the Moon. Creative and romantic, with a strong love of home, family and tradition, you are a good communicator and a strong provider. Your deep sensitivity presents you with valuable and illuminating intuitions, especially regarding those you care for.

I would say its pretty accurate.

You're Lucky to have that Scorpio help out the Virgo.

I lived with a Virgo almost three years, and it just....well, Virgo's.... :blink:

Virgo's are terrible (men, I mean).

I'm Scorpio

Virgo

Cancer rising

moon in Scorpio

Alllllll conflicted. But I like it.

Hi!

Virgo

Aquarius rising

Moon in Leo

Great fun!!!!

Aries...

Outgoing, Extravert, Energetic, Dynamic, Courageous, Generous, Strong, Extravagant but sometimes can be arrogant, insecure, jealous, concerned with looks and others' opinion.

B)

Virgo

Cancer rising

moon in Scorpio

Alllllll conflicted. But I like it.

Also Venus in Leo and Mars in Sagittarius.

Haha--acc. to Isabel Hickey's Astrology: A Cosmic Science, "no one with Venus in Leo is ever talked into anything unless they want to be."

Her whole book is actually unnervingly accurate--for me at least.

Do tell. These things are important!

I'm Leo

Libra Rising

Cancer Moon.

:D

Sagittarious....delusional egocentric consciousness to deal with. It's not easy being me!

A LEO, LIKE ROBERT PLANT>

a generous sign, that is why I gave my loose change to a big issue seller near my store today he looked cold, so I wished him well. :D

That's a really cool picture. Where did you get that?

I grabbed it off the internet awhile back. I actually had a car sticker of this way back in the 80's when I did the Dead.

I'm sure they are still sold, it's the whole series. Just do a search for Grateful Dead stickers

I'm an Aquarius with: Cancer rising, Libra moon, Sagitarrius venus, Virgo jupiter, Aquarius saturn....and everything else in Capricorn I think. And I'm a Goat in Chinese astrology.

Ummm...You really shouldn't throw it all on the table, never know who's listening.