I Really Miss Ronnie James DIO...

kingzoso

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 8:07 AM, RainbowElf said:

WSOU is a college radio station, from my hometown in Newark N.J. it's called Seton Hall's Pirate Radio Station, from the Catholic University Seton Hall, in Newark New Jersey.

Cool, thanks for the local info RainbowElf!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/17/2021 at 2:35 PM, kingzoso said:

I have been listening to RJD since Holy Diver.  I am also 50 years old.  I Loved that Man.

Cool Kingzoso, the man had a set of pipes, love all of his material from Elf to Heaven and Hell aka Black Sabbath.

• 2 months later...

I watched all three interviews, thank you again luvl2, Ronnie was great and of course my favorite singer, in all his bands, in the end I'm glad he got back with Sabbath because in my heart that was his pride and joy, Sabbath and even though they changed the name to Heaven and Hell, we all know it was the Devil we knew and that was Sabbath with Dio. 

My favorite Dio material is Elf and Rainbow, but of course I also love the Sabbath material he did with Black Sabbath from Heaven and Hell to The Devil You know, and his solo material with the band DIO.

Edited by RainbowElf
Typo