Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Angelah

Hello, new to this forum

Hi, So glad to have found this forum, love reading through the posts.

Been a fan since the start, Led Zep 1 being my favorite album, Stopped listening to them so much in the 80's unfortunately but since the release of Celebration Day, I am rediscovering my love for the band.

Listening and enjoying the tracks that never made an impression on me back in the 70/80's, eg The Ocean, For your love and ill again.

Never used to like Kashmir much, but now LOVE it sooo much, cant decide if I like the live Celebration Day one or the album one best.

Through reading on these forums, I have got some of the books mentioned and learnt so much about the early years.

Thanks for having me on board.

Angela x

Welcome Angelah !!!!

I have been a devoted ZEPPELIN fan since I first heard Whole Lotta Love almost when it came out I wasn't even 10 but was wise beyond my years.

Check out the official ZEPPELIN DVD from years ago features Knebworth and other live gigs .

Also some of the myriad of bootlegs .

Get their live version of Stand By Me ...

AMAZING ...

You can hear it on U Tube ...

PEACE

LOVE

LED ZEPPELIN

Hello Everyone,

I've lurked here for about a year but I only signed up two days ago. I mistakenly posted in the wrong forum then. I'm 53 years old. Led Zeppelin's music was ubiquitous during my pre-teen and adolescent years but I didn't fully appreciate their music until much later. In other words, I'm old enough to have been around when they were a active band but I never saw them perform live. Sigh...

Anyway, I'm happy I stumbled across this site with so many passionate and knowledgeable Zep fans.

So glad to have found this place,I thought maybe I was a bit bonkers with my love of Robert and the band but now I see I am not alone!!