Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

I love his jewellry too!!!

but it's what's IN his jeans that "makes me wonder"!!!

EXACTLY!!! :D

ledzepO2-2.jpg

and he still has it!!!! :o

Thank you soooo much for posting this picture. I've heard lots of people say that he's still got "it" but haven't seen any evidence of it, until now! :rolleyes:

8f821831.png

06a90b4b.png

you know what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!

I love when he says that!! "Squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg... I wonder if you know what I'm talkin' about?" Oh yeah, we do Robert... we SOOOO do!!! :hysterical:

:wub: :wub::wub::wub:

Whatever he has hidden in his jeans, will quite possibly remain there.

I know, I realized how stupid my post was after I sent it... of course it would still be there... where would it go??? :blink::lol:

What I really meant was that I had not seen any decent pictures from 02 which displayed Percy's package as nicely as some of the pics I have now seen! Thanks again KeepMeSatisfied!!

What I really meant was that I had not seen any decent pictures from 02 which displayed Percy's package as nicely as some of the pics I have now seen! Thanks again KeepMeSatisfied!!

If you watch some of the good YouTube vids from the 02 closely, you can see um... stuff. It's not like the 70's, but it's still um... there. :rolleyes:

Not that I've purposely focused on that area or anything. :whistling: