Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

Jealousy would not be allowed. Violence and shagging don't mix.

I think he would be an amazing shag myself. :wub::wub:

So, back to topic. I think this was posted a long time ago on here, but here it is again anyway....

stripedpants.jpg

I say can you give me hallelujah!

He was probably nice then, although I suppose he was impatient occasionally. But he demands respect, and when the girls get jealous as they will sooner or later, they play the who-respects-Robert-the-most game; and of course you will always come out looking like the one who doesn't. It's a form of card-stacking. It's too much aggravation; besides you don't matter to him anyway. And there you are caught up in their nonsense when you should be seeking a true love anyway.

.................................... :rolleyes::rolleyes: ...........................................

Oh my, sitting on this massaging/heat chair pad certainly enhances these threads.................. :lol:

I thought about getting one for myself for X-mas...maybe I should give one a whirl. :D Sounds like they have several useful applications. ;):blush:

That being said and me being in a silly mood says I'd be fine with having him on Wenesdays. I mean, after all it is "Hump Day" .. :lol:

D'oooh! I should have known someone would pick up on that. :P Bwahahaha.

ETA: BTW, does anyone have that picky of the trousers down... without the black dot? :shifty: I know I have seen it and couldn't believe my eyes... dismissed it, and then found I could indeed believe my eyes. You could pm it to me... :)

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Jealousy would not be allowed. Violence and shagging don't mix.

I think he would be an amazing shag myself. :wub::wub:

So, back to topic. I think this was posted a long time ago on here, but here it is again anyway....

stripedpants.jpg

I say can you give me hallelujah!

Amen! Shit, I just said on another thread that I would wouldn't bow before Zeppelin......oops! ;)