Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

^ Lovely pic.

Hey I saw at Walgreen's this week they can take your fave pic of a person...standing...:shifty:

And make it into a cut out you can put on the wall, one is 6ft!

Robert.. in his awesome jeans is 6ft+. It's only 79-80 bucks.

I'm seriously thinking of getting one. Cheaper than the cardboard stand ups and way more realistic.

Now...which one? :blink:

^ Lovely pic.

Hey I saw at Walgreen's this week they can take your fave pic of a person...standing...shifty.gif

And make it into a cut out you can put on the wall, one is 6ft!

Robert.. in his awesome jeans is 6ft+. It's only 79-80 bucks.

I'm seriously thinking of getting one. Cheaper than the cardboard stand ups and way more realistic.

Now...which one? blink.gif

Oh, for God's sake, that would drive me nuts. It's just not the same as a flesh and blood human lol.

Thank You MSG,Roxie & Hotplant and all wgo contributed. If men wore and looked like he did in jeans....good God...it woul be great for all women!!!! :-)

Really enjoying this thread.

I agree... this is without a doubt one of my favorite threads! ;)

Mad! :P

Also a great time to bump it up ;) , for Deborah's sake of course. :shifty:

:P

You can see fine details here too.... :whistling:

xx

Well Hello fabulous people!! MSG, Hotplant, Eternal Light, c4Plant!!!!!!!

Good God, he literally still is one of if not the hottest man God graced on this earth. I need to put a fan in my room!!!!!!! LOOK AT HIM!!!! GLORIOUS!!!! Thanks so much for these...

I'm sitting with my daughter, trying to review her chemistry project as I'm posting these so I'm a bit distracted - not by the chemistry, but by the pics.

RPbwstagescan.jpg

RPbwstagescanII.jpg

Ladies, I saw him live in 1973 when I was 13...and he was in his glory. I had his posters plastered in my room. I

had all of the band but I must admit more of him...

MSG--I am sure this helped with teaching your daughter chemistry!!!! :-)

ThankYou MSG,Roxie & Hotplant and all wgo contributed. If men wore andlooked like he did in jeans....good God...it woul be great for allwomen!!!! :-)

Really enjoying this thread.

You're welcome and hello Deborah! Back during his "hammer of the Gods" days, Robert could fill a pair of jeans like no other. ;)

Ladies, I saw him live in 1973 when I was 13...and he was in his glory. I had his posters plastered in my room. I

had all of the band but I must admit more of him...

MSG--I am sure this helped with teaching your daughter chemistry!!!! :-)

Oh Deborah, I saw Zep in '73 too - I was 14 during the spring/summer of '73 when I saw them live. It wasn't my first time but it was a wonderful time - Robert and Jimmy were just the best! And, when Robert and Jimmy were together the combination of the two of them was even better - the air around them was so highly sexually-charged.

Haha, it gets better! My daughter is studying physics this year. I have a feeling that these pics will come in handy for teaching that too! ;)

You're welcome and hello Deborah! Back during his "hammer of the Gods" days, Robert could fill a pair of jeans like no other. ;)

Oh Deborah, I saw Zep in '73 too - I was 14 during the spring/summer of '73 when I saw them live. It wasn't my first time but it was a wonderful time - Robert and Jimmy were just the best! And, when Robert and Jimmy were together the combination of the two of them was even better - the air around them was so highly sexually-charged.

Haha, it gets better! My daughter is studying physics this year. I have a feeling that these pics will come in handy for teaching that too! ;)

I still remember it like it was yesterday-just thinking about seeing them live the first time. I was/am completely addicted to them musically.

Physics,I am sure these pictures will most certainly help,LOL...but these are some great photos!!