Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

I spy with my little eye something begining with B And dont you dare say BOB!!!!! :lol:DSCF0511.jpgDSCF0195.jpg

Aaaah the famous bulge! Where would we all be today without it? Though I'm sure I'd be a lot happier if I were with it! :P

Edited by Sunray782

If you watch some of the good YouTube vids from the 02 closely, you can see um... stuff. It's not like the 70's, but it's still um... there. :rolleyes:

Not that I've purposely focused on that area or anything. :whistling:

Ah, yes... the 70's... what a great decade, huh??!! :lol: Thanks for the tip... if anyone needs me, I'll be over at YouTube!! :lol:

By the way, JulieLuvsRobert and Carrots, another round of GREAT Percy Pics! Thanks!!

Aren't these shiney and new B's!!!! :o Thanks Carrots!!!! :blush:

Also, I heard him say that he doesn't need "the little blue tablets" yet!!!

Good on ya, Robert!!! You Go!!!! B)

That's funny.. where did you hear him say that? I just love Robert!! :wub:

I think it was a BBC interview, last year!!!!

How can ya not LOVE him, he's soooooooooo Robert!!!!

EXACTLY!!!! Such a lucky coincidence for me that I married a man named Robert!!! I can say things like, "Oh Robert!" and get away with it! Oh wait, my husband doesn't go by Robert... DAMN! :D

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank for everyone posting their photos!! I've been haunting this site for many weeks and finally joined the other day. Something I just don't do, but I had to join up, I've been a Zeppelin fan nearly all my life! Again thanks!!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank for everyone posting their photos!! I've been haunting this site for many weeks and finally joined the other day. Something I just don't do, but I had to join up, I've been a Zeppelin fan nearly all my life! Again thanks!!

Well hello! and welcome! :)

:wave: hello Ambercat!

Hi ambercat... welcome!

yeah yeah yeah WELCOME :hippy: