Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

Well, there's no photo to go with this, just an amusing quote from today's "In Gear" section of the Sunday Times. In an article by Jeremy Clarkson (journalist renowned for his irreverence and political incorrectness), he laments the demise of real men in today's music world, thus:

"Robert Plant used to send women wild with that lion's mane hairdo and half a mile of hosepipe down the front of his loons. But now everyone in music is a doe-eyed pretty boy with nothing up his nose except moisturiser."

Well said, Jeremy .. although I suspect that the hosepipe may be a figment of someone's imagination???!!!

:hysterical:

Edited 'cos I spotted a typo

Edited by Lilith

Well, there's no photo to go with this, just an amusing quote from today's "In Gear" section of the Sunday Times. In an article by Jeremy Clarkson (journalist renowned for his irreverence and political incorrectness), he laments the demise of real men in today's music world, thus:

"Robert Plant used to send women wild with that lion's mane hairdo and half a mile of hosepipe down the front of his loons. But now everyone in music is a doe-eyed pretty boy with nothing up his nose except moisturiser."

Well said, Jeremy .. although I suspect that the hosepipe may be a figment of someone's imagination???!!!

:hysterical:

Edited 'cos I spotted a typo

USED TO?????? LOL

Oh God. This quote just made my night. Who is this journalist? I want to marry him.

Edited by BonzoEqualsGoodStuff

Hmmm....my imagination playing tricks on me?...maybe so, but the "front of his loons" makes a nice imaginary friend for me! :wub: