Roberts Jeans

Hotplant

Robert used to be nice, didn't he? At least that's what my friend told me.

I hadn't heard that he wasn't nice anymore. I would guess that fame has changed him; he obviously knows what he's got and uses it to his advantage. Who wouldn't. He probably still is nice but, you more than likely don't see it truely unless you are in his inner circle. Of course, the pics I have seen of him with fans he doesn't seem crabby or irritated. Maybe just hurried, he seems to stretch himself kinda thin at times. Just an uneducated guess on my part. :unsure:

I hadn't heard that he wasn't nice anymore. I would guess that fame has changed him; he obviously knows what he's got and uses it to his advantage. Who wouldn't. He probably still is nice but, you more than likely don't see it truely unless you are in his inner circle. Of course, the pics I have seen of him with fans he doesn't seem crabby or irritated. Maybe just hurried, he seems to stretch himself kinda thin at times. Just an uneducated guess on my part. :unsure:

I guess.

Everyone I've heard who's met Robert has nothing but positive things to say. Unfortunately Eternal Light enjoys posting dribble and takes great joy in frequently stating that he's not nice

:rolleyes:

But who would be first? I think we'd all want first dibs....get it at its most powerful! :P

Hmmmmm.... true. "You get him Monday, and I'll get him Tuesday and YOU *pointing to someone else* get him Wednesday..."

No jealousy... I don't think, I don't imagine I'd have wanted him for more than a good shag. :blush:

And good shag he probably was. :wub:

ETA: eternal, I've heard you say that a few times recently... are you talking about looks or... ?? I am genuinely curious. I've seen some well thought posts from you before...

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Hmmmmm.... true. "You get him Monday, and I'll get him Tuesday and YOU *pointing to someone else* get him Wednesday..."

No jealousy... I don't think, I don't imagine I'd have wanted him for more than a good shag. :blush:

And good he probably was. :wub:

ETA: eternal, I've heard you say that a few times recently... are you talking about looks or... ?? I am genuinely curious. I've seen some well thought posts from you before...

I love him in these photos; he looks so good!

That being said and me being in a silly mood says I'd be fine with having him on Wenesdays. I mean, after all it is "Hump Day" .. :lol:

Jealousy would not be allowed. Violence and shagging don't mix.

I think he would be an amazing shag myself. :wub::wub:

So, back to topic. I think this was posted a long time ago on here, but here it is again anyway....

stripedpants.jpg

I say can you give me hallelujah!