Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
TheStairwayRemainsTheSame

The "happiest" Zep song?

Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

Rock n Roll

Out On The Tiles

The Song Remains The Same

Dancing Days

Darlene

Wow, I forgot The Ocean

I have to say "Hot Dog" because it was the Zeppelin song I was listening to when I got the phone call telling me I was accepted into Graduate School. I'll never forget that moment! To my ears, happiness, creatvity, perserverance, inspiration and Led Zeppelin are all related.

all of my love also the rain song and celebration day very uplifting for me

bron yr aur and song remains same. such a heavy Studio Version without darkness but still so powerful.

maybe someone can give me examples for other Music like that .thanks,

The ocean surely is. Surprised no mone mentioned moby dick? That always puts a smile on my face

Dancin Days and pretty much every thing else on Houses except No Quarter,great song but a bit gloomy and eerie that one.

"Bron Yr Aur Stomp", just joyous. Never fails to put a spring in my step when I'm walking with it on the iPod. Makes me want a dog though.

And "The Ocean".

"Bron Yr Aur Stomp", just joyous. Never fails to put a spring in my step when I'm walking with it on the iPod. Makes me want a dog though.

Yeah, it one of those songs that bring a smile to your face.

Fool in the Raaaaainnnnn!!!!! ^_^:D

FITR was the song... it got me into Led Zeppelin. Makes it even more joyful for me :)

I was trying to love other bands than just Queen, and decided to give Led Zeppelin a try (best decision EVER btw). After hearing Fool In The Rain I just kept and kept on replaying it :) After a while I started to enjoy more of their songs and themself more and more and more...... and heyyy suddenly I was a Led Head ohhh dear :P