bedroom decor - what is your style?

slave to zep

Good night John Boy! What a great show that was.

Interesting bedrooms and ideas. That is where my one and only Zep poster is hanging. Not so sure a Zep poster would fit your decor Slave, but it works with mine.

love love love the waltons. watched it in the 70's, and was madly in love with richard thomas. we downloaded all the series, and i've just finished. only a few specials left to watch :(

i used to have zep posters ( and others ) all over my bedroom wall as a teen, but now .... nup :)

And that reminds me, my ball signed by Kelly is at my mothes house and I need to send it to the company to have it fixed. Brand new ball, never used, Tabliabue signature, and it deflated? I dont get it. The only thing I dont like is its personalized. It says "Rick, you can play on my team any day". That makes it worth less and they know that. Ralph Wilson knew my ex wife's employers ins guy. I got it for Xmas during the "glory days".

Wait a minute ... baseballs are inflated? I thought they were just like giant golf balls, rubber bands wound around a hard core. They need to have weight and be bouncy, no?

love the idea of the tree rounds!

great painting. reminds me of the waltons tv show - i've been watching the series.

All you need is a tree and a chainsaw. :^)

Our library has some beautiful dark stained rounds (big) they use for tables.

Night, John Boy!

:^)

Archived