Ten Years Gone box set

sutton blue

Do any of you others have any Led Zeppelin records or memorabilia that you particularly treasure?

As well as having so many albums on vinyl and most in CD format as well, my most treasured is a CD box set called Ten years Gone. It contains all 9 albums plus Coda. But what really makes it special for me is that it came with some unissued concert tickets from the cancelled Nov 13th 1980 concert at the Chicago Stadium as was.

I don 't have a whole lot of Zep stuff, but a friend gave me a 3 lp picture disc bootleg set of Osaka 9/29/71 (RSR 209 AB CD & RSR 243 ST) that is very cool looking and I think I read that only 250 sets of these were pressed. My friend gave them to me because he no longer had a turntable and I did! He also threw in 4 other Zep boot lp sets - I was quite pleased!

I was supposed to go to the Nov 13 Chicago Stadium show with my brother, it was a birthday present and we had the tickets. This was a double kick in the balls for me because my parents had tickets for all of us to see Elvis on his 77' tour, than the fat fucker up and died...selfish musicians!

Classy of you.

I remember that it took me forever to find 'Zeppelin IV' on record. I couldn't find it anywhere for a decent price. I tried online, but everybody tries to rip you off that way. I finally found this old little store that buys and sells items. I saw they had some records. I looked, and there it was, 'Led Zeppelin IV' staring me right in the face. I paid only $5 for it, and it was in better condition than I expected. I guess I love it the most because it was something I wanted, and I got it for less than I originally thought I would.

My Led Zeppelin collection, it seems, is endless. From my over 400 bootlegs, to numeroues framed posters/pictures, all the original albums, and over 100 books & magazines.

I really am proud of the fact I bought an original "Cabala" bootleg boxset. It is still in prestine condition, as are all my bootlegs.

I also have on vinyl a bootleg interview with Jimmy Page and Robert Plant when Led Zeppelin were on tour in Australia 72'

I remember that it took me forever to find 'Zeppelin IV' on record. I couldn't find it anywhere for a decent price. I tried online, but everybody tries to rip you off that way. I finally found this old little store that buys and sells items. I saw they had some records. I looked, and there it was, 'Led Zeppelin IV' staring me right in the face. I paid only $5 for it, and it was in better condition than I expected. I guess I love it the most because it was something I wanted, and I got it for less than I originally thought I would.

I paid less than £3 for my Led Zeppelin fourth album and it was brand new, and yes I still have it.

Archived