Led Zepp UK Road Trip

mckjuana

That's cool, thanks. That's what I meant by accessible. If they're secluded and on private land then I'm obviously not going to treck across and take photos. If they were visible then I'd have a look as best I could. Public footpaths are fair game. Hmmm. I hasn't considerd how accessible boleskine is actually.

As Knebby said, Jennings Farm is purposefully secluded so you would be trespassing upon private property to take a photograph.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned one of my favorite Led Zeppelin landmarks -- manager Peter Grant's former home, the moated Horselunges Manor in the village of Hellingly, East Sussex. Amazingly there is actually a public footpath leading directly to the moat!

Years ago I walked the full perimeter of the moat, taking several photographs. I own a book published in the 1920s which includes

the floor plans in great detail. I've been fascinated by Horselunges Manor (and Plumpton Place) for most of my life.

• 2 years later...

I've been unsuccessfully searching the threads for information on the location of the bar in the movie TSRTS where Bonzo pulls his hotrod into. Is this the Plough Inn just down the road from his house?

Sorry it is called a Pub NOT a bar

If it is, it will more than likely have closed, as most pubs in this country have, mainly due to the cheapness of alcohol in supermarkets and the smoking ban enforced by the last Labour Government

Archived