Terrible album covers.

kaztor (slight return)

That reminds me of Whitesnake's "Come An' get It" cover:

B00000761U.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I love that Whitesnake cover, and also the album itself before they went all metally in 1987 !! The days when Snake where a really desent band !!

I love that Whitesnake cover, and also the album itself before they went all metally in 1987 !! The days when Snake where a really desent band !!

I'm in 100% agreement with you there!

Ditto. Honorary mention also for Live...In The Heart Of The City and Slide It In. Great band...until 1987 (although I do have a soft spot for In The Still Of The Night). The vid for Is This Love? makes me cringe.

Ditto. Honorary mention also for Live...In The Heart Of The City and Slide It In. Great band...until 1987 (although I do have a soft spot for In The Still Of The Night). The vid for Is This Love? makes me cringe.

Yes i do like Still of the night and some of 1987 album but i do prefer them before and the ones you mention are great, I have a soft spot for lovehunter, i use to play that in my first car all the time !!

Archived