Images Of Zep Projected Onto Buildings In London.

Sorry if the answer to this post has been sorted out elsewhere, but a while ago i read that images of the band would be projected onto famous London buildings/landmarks on the evening of the 02 show. Did this happen? Just curious.

It did, one of my friends who isnt even a Zeppelin fan was in London by chance and the next day he said: "I saw something last night that you'dve liked, they were playing Led Zeppelin music and projecting logos." I believe he said he saw it projected in the area of the science/natural history music in Kensington. Needless to say that he is now a kind of Zeppelin fan, hes very into [c]rap but hes now saying: "Kashmir has such a killer into and Led Zeppelin music is pretty cool." Motehrship has produced another Zeppelin fan. :D

It did, one of my friends who isnt even a Zeppelin fan was in London by chance and the next day he said: "I saw something last night that you'dve liked, they were playing Led Zeppelin music and projecting logos." Needless to say that he is now a kind of Zeppelin fan, hes very into ©rap but hes now saying: "Kashmir has such a killer into and Led Zeppelin music is pretty cool." :D

If anyone has any photo's of the projected symbols on London landmarks, I would love to see them posted here!

It did, one of my friends who isnt even a Zeppelin fan was in London by chance and the next day he said: "I saw something last night that you'dve liked, they were playing Led Zeppelin music and projecting logos." Needless to say that he is now a kind of Zeppelin fan, hes very into [c]rap but hes now saying: "Kashmir has such a killer into and Led Zeppelin music is pretty cool." :D

Awesome. :thumbsup:

It did, one of my friends who isnt even a Zeppelin fan was in London by chance and the next day he said: "I saw something last night that you'dve liked, they were playing Led Zeppelin music and projecting logos." I believe he said he saw it projected in the area of the science/natural history music in Kensington. Needless to say that he is now a kind of Zeppelin fan, hes very into [c]rap but hes now saying: "Kashmir has such a killer into and Led Zeppelin music is pretty cool." Motehrship has produced another Zeppelin fan. :D

Just hand him a full album, and he will hopefully be turned away from that [c]rap he's listening to.

That's what happened to me. :D

Led Zeppelin took over some iconic London landmarks the night of November 5th - with a special set of projected images.

Getting ready for the landing of their new remastered Best of compilation 'Mothership' - the band projected symbols onto London's buildings, starting with The Science Museum just after sunset at 4.45pm.

Images of the four iconic Led Zeppelin IV symbols were also projected onto buildings with a countdown clock, which will then show a 15" trailer – followed by a different video at each building with audio.

Led Zep landed at the following places:

The Science Museum - 4.45pm

Gerrard Street, W1 - 6pm

Covent Garden - 6.45pm

Trafalgar Square - 7.30pm

Truman Brewery - 9.30pm

The night before the gig, we saw a laser coming out of the Millenium dome (oops o2) arena on the way to the meet up and it looked like it was zep shaped on a building in canary Wharf area, it was difficult to see for long due to being in a taxi !!

Archived