2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Oh, that Mets starting pitching. Pretty brutal outside of Harvey & Niese. Looking for a bright spot, at least John Buck is still pretty hot & Duda has smacked 2 homers. Got to travel to Minnesota tomorrow & Niese on the mound, hopefully that translates into a W.

Yes, MLB Network is showing the Sox/Orioles game, I was afraid I was going to get stuck with the Indians & Yankees.

Even though it's only April, Sox/O's is a battle for first place. You can't win a division in April but you can certainly lose one.

hoping the Sox can take the series...

^^ That one run came when the bases were not loaded, so my statement was correct. :P Better hope your bullpen can nail it down.

^^ That one run came when the bases were not loaded, so my statement was correct. :P Better hope your bullpen can nail it down.

I have faith. And dont think we cant score again. Two down. Gonzalez ready for the Yankees

Rick, I see your boy Gonzalez is facing your favorite Yankees pitcher, the fatman C.C. Sabathia, should be a good one.

Sabathia pitched last night I thought? anway, why does Buck do this? Why the fuck does he not bunt? Its common sense. As good as the man is, he baffles me on this shit

Archived