2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Well, at least the weather was lovely today. The game - not so much. You're right Rick, that lost ball in the sun cost us. As did Hammel falling apart. Ah well...it's still April. Plenty of time.

Anyone in the greater Boston area who would like to go to Fenway on Tuesday April 23rd...I have 2 tickets in Grandstand Section 11 that I will sell 2 for the price of 1... let me know.

This looks like it could be one of those 9-8 American League ballgames, but still pretty entertaining. Don't know if either one of these starters will make it out of the 6th inning.

Lowe has some pressure on him now, let's see if Kings can go yard with 2 on.....

Wish I could get to see the game but MLB Extra Innings is no longer free, but at least I have the trash talk here to keep me amused. :D

So Paul, are you a Tampa or Marlins fan in disuise? I really love the pics of downtown Boston. My mother has been there but I have not. I have always wanted to see Boston. I have been to Cape Cod and love it.

So Paul, are you a Tampa or Marlins fan in disuise?

No would be the answer to that question. Go back to page 7 & you'll see that I picked your birds to win the division. Today should be a good test for both teams & we'll see whether the Sawx are really back.

No would be the answer to that question. Go back to page 7 & you'll see that I picked your birds to win the division. Today should be a good test for both teams & we'll see whether the Sawx are really back.

I doubt any team can be judged in one game. Chen just put them down in order. A good sign I hope. Here comes Davis

Buck may have to search for some other options in his bottom of order hitting? Flaherty cant hit a ball to save his life so far. I do not know what Pearce will do? The meat of the order is as good as it gets with Jones and Davis and Wieters.

Why does he let Flaherty hit in a crucial situation. He has not done shit. They have to have someone better? Where is Betimit? I am confident we will bounce back. Surprised they are saving Gonzalez for the Yankees. Why? No reason to.

The Red Sox might be the real deal this year. They took down the supposedly big & bad Blue Jays and today beat the O's. First place in the division.

everyones doubting them they are better than advertized they beat a good team today and hope they can win the series to silence all critics

Archived