2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Not only was Harvey great but how 'bout Duda and Davis with two HRs a piece tonight. That first one Ike hit has a low sinker that he put over the LF wall. Perhaps, he may be coming out of another funk?

I was wondering if ebk was going to any of the Dodgers vs. Orioles games this weekend and I see now that the answer is yes! :yay:

Since Friday's game was postponed, it's now a LA-Baltimore doubleheader tomorrow (or today if you're reading this on the East Coast). Since your ticket was for Saturday, ebk, will you stay for the double-header?

Enjoy the game. I look forward to pictures.

Looks like Rick is going to have lots of couch time with the double-header.

I was wondering if ebk was going to any of the Dodgers vs. Orioles games this weekend and I see now that the answer is yes! :yay:

Since Friday's game was postponed, it's now a LA-Baltimore doubleheader tomorrow (or today if you're reading this on the East Coast). Since your ticket was for Saturday, ebk, will you stay for the double-header?

Enjoy the game. I look forward to pictures.

Looks like Rick is going to have lots of couch time with the double-header.

It's a separate admission day. First game (last night's makeup) is at 1. Second game is at 7. I'm hoping the Earl Weaver ceremony is still scheduled for 6.

I have lots of things to do today before the game, so I'm kinda glad it's not a traditional doubleheader. I would hate to miss a minute of the games.

Mets get to Gio & probably have knocked him out of the game. box.gif Now it's up to the Mets bullpen to actually hold this damn lead. As I've been saying for a few days now, it's time someone in this Mets rotation not named Harvey & Niese step up & Hefner was not the guy today but we have a 2 run lead.

^^ I'm just wondering when Zach Wheeler is ever going to get called up to the big leagues? We need somebody in that rotation to back up Harvey & Niese.

Big RBI hit by John Buck, tie ballgame.

Agreed and most definitely!

^^ The Sox are in it for the long haul. I believe, just like I believe the Toronto Blue Jays ain't shit. Looks like the Sox, O's and Yanks are going to slug it out for the AL East crown.

I still think its too damn soon to say so. I believe my O's are in it but must straighten out the middle relief and Tillman. Bundy to the rescue I am hoping. KC lost a tough game to Boston. Sucks. O's won at least. I do not know how the Yankees are winning the dirt bags?

^^ The Sox are in it for the long haul. I believe, just like I believe the Toronto Blue Jays ain't shit. Looks like the Sox, O's and Yanks are going to slug it out for the AL East crown.

The Yankees surprisingly have been winning with half the team out with injuries and the Sox pitching and clutch hitting are winning some close games.

Yesterday, the Boston Red Sox returned to Fenway Park for the first time since the bombings.

They held a special pregame ceremony to honor those who were wounded and those who helped the wounded, and those who helped apprehend the bombers.

Archived