2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Chen goes tonight, coming off a great performance. I expect another tonight. I had a four teamer last night. Milwaukee was the most dramatic. 12-8 I think it was. I had Dodgers, KC and Orioles. And then I had Orioles and KC also. I took both LA teams together tonight. The Angels are due.

Tigers have one five in a row, and we're getting some great pitching performances. Sanchez with 17 stikeouts, Scherzer with 10 or more in his last 4 outings....good stuff.

Verlander's fastball is down to 91-92mph, which seems to have a lot of people around town concerned. As long he pitches like he did last night, I don't see it as a problem. He's notorious for having slow starts in April.

Prince hit a homer to rightfield last night that could have hurt somebody. Our announcer used the word, "violent" to desribe it, and he wasn't far off the mark.

Tigers have one five in a row, and we're getting some great pitching performances. Sanchez with 17 stikeouts, Scherzer with 10 or more in his last 4 outings....good stuff.

Verlander's fastball is down to 91-92mph, which seems to have a lot of people around town concerned. As long he pitches like he did last night, I don't see it as a problem. He's notorious for having slow starts in April.

Prince hit a homer to rightfield last night that could have hurt somebody. Our announcer used the word, "violent" to desribe it, and he wasn't far off the mark.

Yes your boys are hot. I still think KC can get in as a wild card . They are playing well and my Orioles are not doing bad either. We just have to solve that 4th spot in the rotation. We have the firepower to stay in the race. Toronto and the Angels are both ready to hit the panic button no doubt. I am hoping Chen takes care of business tonight. He should. The AL seems to be getting the best of the NL? Cleveland hammered the Phillies, Detroit did a number on Atlanta. And my O's took care of the Dodgers.

Isnt it strange the AL is killing the NL in interleague but in the Series just the opposite?

Today I have parlays Pittsburgh and Wash

Angels and Dodgers

Angels, Tampa, Wash

Angels, Orioles, Dodgers

Orioles flat

So far so good

Houston came back to tie the Yankees!!!! Love it

Isnt it strange the AL is killing the NL in interleague but in the Series just the opposite?

Today I have parlays Pittsburgh and Wash

Angels and Dodgers

Angels, Tampa, Wash

Angels, Orioles, Dodgers

Orioles flat

So far so good

Houston came back to tie the Yankees!!!! Love it

go Houston

So the Mets score 7 runs yesterday, why they couldn't score 7 for the game Harvey started, I have no idea. But I'm not angry. Anyways, they get a day off before going to Atlanta to get bitchslapped by the Braves.

Sometimes I wish I was a betting man like Rick, or at least I wish I would have dropped some money on the Indians the last 2 nights. Beatdown city. Of course, the American League continues to dominate interleague play, until we get to the World Series. Maybe this year will be different depending on who gets home-field advantage.

Is there any hope for the Blue Jays, I think not. The top teams in the AL East are going to stay there & I have to think the Rays are going to get better to. It's the cellar for the boys from Toronto.

So the Mets score 7 runs yesterday, why they couldn't score 7 for the game Harvey started, I have no idea. But I'm not angry. Anyways, they get a day off before going to Atlanta to get bitchslapped by the Braves.

Sometimes I wish I was a betting man like Rick, or at least I wish I would have dropped some money on the Indians the last 2 nights. Beatdown city. Of course, the American League continues to dominate interleague play, until we get to the World Series. Maybe this year will be different depending on who gets home-field advantage.

Is there any hope for the Blue Jays, I think not. The top teams in the AL East are going to stay there & I have to think the Rays are going to get better to. It's the cellar for the boys from Toronto.

I bet for fun. You dont have to go nuts. You can bet small parlays or flats. Man the Dodgers are pure shit. I thought they were going to be better. The O's fucked me good too. I had the Angels on 3 parlays and could not get a winner with Dodgers or O's. I did win the Pittsburgh and Wash one.

Great play last night Markakis throwing out Trout at the plate. Wasn't it Strider? Why did the Orioles go get Garcia to pitch? I am a bit confused by this move? They must have dumped Stinton after that one start where he got rocked for 4 hrs? Gonzalez tonight. This kid must start pitching like he did in the playoffs vs the Yankees. I think Boston will get beat tonight. We have to make a move on them. If we get out of LA with 3 wins I'll be tickled pink

Archived