2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

^^ Interesting, I wonder what ZEPFAN17 will have to say on the matter. Speaking for myself, I would tell Jack Morris to shut his trap & hope that the next time the Jays face Buchholz, they can get more than 2 hits & zero runs. What's that old saying "there's no crying in baseball."

Sox getting the wood put to 'em tonight and the A's holding on to a slim lead over the Yanks, somewhere Rick is smiling. O's got to take care of business in Anaheim tonight.

King Felix is looking good as far as your Cy Young prediction Rick. And my prediction that the Jays would struggle to .500 before the All Star break is holding up as well. I guess you can't buy a pennant (see also the Dodgers).

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/22183829/clay-buchholz-forced-to-answer-questions-about-rosin-in-toronto

Buchholt accused of cheating by Jack Morris and others. Will be watched closely starting Monday

thats bogus if there was any question they would challenge him but nothing will come of this..it was from the rosin bag so tell Morris to take a flying leap...Watch him next start in 3D they won,t see shit..

Sox getting the wood put to 'em tonight and the A's holding on to a slim lead over the Yanks, somewhere Rick is smiling. O's got to take care of business in Anaheim tonight.

King Felix is looking good as far as your Cy Young prediction Rick. And my prediction that the Jays would struggle to .500 before the All Star break is holding up as well. I guess you can't buy a pennant (see also the Dodgers).

ya its not Bostons night Celtics go down and looks like the Sox will go down too..

Today's Mets/Braves game rained out. I wonder what that means for the rotation since Niese was supposed to go today & Harvey tomorrow. Will Niese go tomorrow instead of Matt. I bet TBS will be disappointed it that's the case since they are broadcasting the game nationally & was expecting Harvey to go. Oh well...

In other news, Dickey gets rocked again & his ERA is well above 5 for the season. That whole Toronto starting rotation has not lived up to their lofty expectations.

Orioles currently winning, 3-0...

The Orioles are hanging in there during a tough part of the schedule. must hope Chris Davis is ok? I did not think it was a knee when it happened. He stepped on a base wrong and usuallly that is an ankle sprain. The announcers were worried about a hamstring. I can't imagine he could have hurt his knee badly? I saw the play. Well, as great as Boston has played I think they are only 2 1/2 up? Tampa is going to be in the race but once again Toronto loses a game I thought they were a cinch to win. I think Toronto is done already.

Shit, fucking rain delay yesterday means Matt Harvey's start gets pushed back until Tuesday when the Mets face the White Sox. I was really looking forward to Harvey starting today, grumble, grumble... <_<

LOL. Jones just hit one off the wall in Anaheim and McClouth is in. 1-0 O's!!! :cheer:

Davis is playing and is at the plate!!

Well, there goes the no-hit bid. Carlos Pena with a base knock on a 3-2 fastball.

Houston has two hits. No perfect game. No no hitter. Just another ass whippin for Houston. Man are they bad,. When do we get to play them?

Houston has two hits. No perfect game. No no hitter. Just another ass whippin for Houston. Man are they bad,. When do we get to play them?

The O's don't see Houston until June 4th. In the meantime, you got the Kansas City Royals on your hands starting Tuesday.

And the Rangers just beat the Sox again, and the Yankees lose. A good day for you Rick.

Archived