2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Rangers sweep Boston!

Sweet. Thanks for the help!!!!! Fucking Patton sucks my left one. Buck just pulled him. We are up 8-4, two outs in the bottom of the 8th but the Halo's have runners on 2nd and 3rd. O'Day coming in.

Your bitch ass's are OUT!!!!!! One more inning.

The Dodgers sound like a dicey bet, but Matt Cain has been getting knocked around this year & it's tough to sweep as you always say Rick. Starting Tuesday, there are at least 5 interleague matchups on the schedule, should be interesting with the marquee matchup being Tigers/Nationals.

How can this Angel Trombone complain about a low pitch when they got three free runs due to a bad call at 2nd base? Wieters threw out Trout plain as day in the first inning and he called him safe making this a game. O Day still in. Hamilton at second and Trombone struck out. Have a seat bitch

Well Paul we get KC. Yikes

^^ Yeah, the O's get the Royal while the Red Sox get to feast on the Twins. I know you love that! :lol:

The thing is, we are right there. Its going to even out later and what do you think will happen then Paul? Do you see the Sox and Yankees doing as well as we did out West? Or against better teams? I like our chances. ALOT.

^^ As I've said before, I believe these Sox are for real. I still like the Orioles to win the division but Boston is going to be running neck & neck with you. Orioles to win the division & Boston as a wild card, sounds about right to me.

Things are getting interesting in the AL East,hopeully the Sox can rebound from this awful series. I just looked up the standings and the Sox and Rangers are identical after the Sox got swept. can't for Monday to forget about this terrible weekend.Sox,Bruins and Celtics..LETS FUCKING GO :wall: :wall: :wall:

^^ As I've said before, I believe these Sox are for real. I still like the Orioles to win the division but Boston is going to be running neck & neck with you. Orioles to win the division & Boston as a wild card, sounds about right to me.

I think Toronto is on life support. But its still early, we must all remember. The O's have the advantage of having played a tougher schedule early. it will even out later. The Angels have guys that can hit but I think their pitching may be suspect. Oakland will be in this thing too. And we know KC and Detroit are in it.

I think Toronto is on life support. But its still early, we must all remember. The O's have the advantage of having played a tougher schedule early. it will even out later. The Angels have guys that can hit but I think their pitching may be suspect. Oakland will be in this thing too. And we know KC and Detroit are in it.

RA Dickey is on life support he was supposed carry that team

RA Dickey is on life support he was supposed carry that team

But I guess its far too early to count anyone out even as disappointing as the Blue Jays and Angels have been. It makes the task very difficult. But I remember once in the 70s under the late great Earl Weaver my Orioles had to really win alot of games to pull it off. They won 28 of their last 32 to take the division,. No wild card in those days. The wild card gives teams like Anaheim and Toronto more life than they may have not had otherwise. Of the two I stilll fear the Angels more on paper. And we just took 3 of 4 out there. I am sure when they come to Camden they are going to be out for blood.

I have to say, what a player this kid Machado is. he has an arm like a cannon. And how about Markakis throwing out Trout at home? Baltimore has always prided themselves on defense when they were a great team. They are reminding me more and more of the old O's. Wieters has the best arm of any catcher in the game. .And Manny can throw out anyone on the run from 3rd. Hardy is great too.

Ah the luxury of MLB channel. I have not had to suffer through one single Yankees game this year. I tuned in today to see Oakland put out their lights. Weren't both of my daughters at Yankee stadium last night wearing a Yankees cap!! Man. what an outrage. They know I am a big time Orioles fan and of course its on Facebook. I will have the last laugh.

Well so much for my Dodgers pick. The pitching matchup favored them on paper. But they dont play the games on paper. It works a pretty good percentage of the time. So I cant bitch You have to take your lumps. I am still sittin pretty thanks to the O's, Nats, and Blue Jays

Ah the luxury of MLB channel. I have not had to suffer through one single Yankees game this year. I tuned in today to see Oakland put out their lights. Weren't both of my daughters at Yankee stadium last night wearing a Yankees cap!! Man. what an outrage. They know I am a big time Orioles fan and of course its on Facebook. I will have the last laugh.

That's the beauty of rooting for the home town team. My daughters are all O's fans. We just ordered our Bosox tickets today. Mrs Dawg threatened the pups with banishment from the den, if they don't go.

Is it too early to write off the Dodgers? LA was one of my wild card picks in the National League but it's not looking too pretty at the moment. And the Blue Jays are dead, done, toast. amazing how the teams that were the offseason "winners" are all in or near the basement.

Is it too early to write off the Dodgers? LA was one of my wild card picks in the National League but it's not looking too pretty at the moment. And the Blue Jays are dead, done, toast. amazing how the teams that were the offseason "winners" are all in or near the basement.

Too early to call a team dead on May 5th. It just is.

Well if that naughty boy Busholtz has been doctoring the ball, he will likely be honest tomorrow as he knows they are going to be watching him. Lets see if he gets rocked.

i took the Jays tonight on a hunch, their bats came to life yesterday. Ill try and beat Hellickson. I took a Toronto special. The Jays and Leafs. Nice return if they can produce. Flat, Flat, parlay. Ill take the D Backs over the damn Dodgers too. KC coming to Baltimore tomorrow. We will miss Shields. Oh darn.

Dang, where in the devil is Paul? Miami loses one game and he is gone. I bet on Harvey tonight Paul. If you are reading? And all kinds of other shit. I see the Red Sox sucked out that game in extras. Still only 2 games up. Pretty soon the Houston's and Minnesota's will disappear.

Archived