2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

^^ Isn't it blood testing that the MLBPA has resisted. I think I heard that they were going to start blood testing either this season or next, I'm not quite exact on the details.

Don't Paul,but MLB got their hornets nest going,...

Whether The MBL suspense these players remains to be seen.Did you read the article?

It depends on on the Anabolic steroid,the MLBPA has resisted testing for years,....

I skimmed it. I do not pretend to know the drugs. Or what evidence they actually have. Man those fucking Indians suck. We know they are not taking their vitamins. Maybe they should

Mr Moore got a little cocky last nite and walked in from the bulllpen as Sanchez waited for him to start the game. It was nice to see the veteran Tigers respond accordingly. We handed him his ass. 90 pitches in 2 1/3 innings....total meltdown.

4-0 Jays!!! I have them with Oakland who already won and my O's tonight. Hey Bonger, we got you guys 2 of 3. Verlander beat us. No shame in that. Davis and Cabrera may have a nice race

Another hit. Jays still batting in the 5th, not the 4th as I said. What an inning and what a hit by Dickey.

Dickey is mowing them down and you have to see the highlight of the RBI he had. He sucked Zito in. Had the bat out like he was going to bunt and then pulled back and drilled the fucker down the line. A thing of beauty for an american league pitcher to undress a pitcher like that

Sweat you damned frenchman!!! Giants manager

Haven't seen the highlights yet, but apparently Dickey has that knuckleball dancing & doing tricks. One hit so far for the Giants...

Toronto won and Dickey was great with his bat. Faked a bunt and slammed the ball down the line!!!! A thing of beauty. Seattle is iin a 0-0 game in the 11th

Fucking Buck Showalter!! How many fucking HRs do you want to see this 37 yr old sack of shit give up before you pull him? Now the game is gone. Thanks for leaving the prick in. I do not want to see him in an Orioles uniform again. He may as well of tossed them in underhand the lame ass. Fucking humiliation to lose to this team

The Astros are pumped up tonight, 6 homers so far & still 3 more innings to play. Fernando Rodney got to shoot the arrow tonight, Rays shut down the Tigers & Prince couldn't come through on a couple of situations where Tampa decided to walk Miggy, good game to watch.

Mets with 10 runs tonight, I'll be lucky if they get half of that Friday when Harvey starts, although Friday he's going against the Fish, who he has looked very human against so who knows how that game will go.

smiley-confused005.gif

The O's and Tigers are big favorites this afternoon. I parlayed them. If I win ill lay the lumber down on Wash to crush the Mutts tonight.

3-1 Orioles! Gonzalez pitching good. I cant believe we are going to Tampa tomorrow. I would think this has to be it with them? We have played them I believe this will be the fourth series already? Tigers are clubbing their ass's. Thanks Detroit for the help. Garcia is sitting there in the digout. I wish he was on a plane to single A. I cannot take another shit game like he pitched last night. No excuse for that shit. We cannot win this division with him in the rotation,. I cannot wait to see Chen back. And maybe Bundy arrive. But this other kid showed alot of promise last out. Gauston or somethinng like that? I still go back and forth on buying Matt Wieters jersey. I wish I had bought Hardy's in a way. I played SS in little league to boot. I love both players. Love this team. Dickerson has been a great addition. Hoping Texas wins tonight. And whoever the damn Yankees are playing. Go O's!!!!!!

^^ Hey Rick, are you still putting money on the Nationals, despite that ass whoopin' from last night. Good luck if you do. I'm still waiting on this Zach Wheeler kid to get called up to the majors. Reportedly, this kid has stuff that's even better than Matt Harvey, hard to believe.

^^ Hey Rick, are you still putting money on the Nationals, despite that ass whoopin' from last night. Good luck if you do. I'm still waiting on this Zach Wheeler kid to get called up to the majors. Reportedly, this kid has stuff that's even better than Matt Harvey, hard to believe.

Yes I am sir. And I feel good about it. My boys just won. And Tampa lost.

Paul, I know you blew them out last night. But we got blown out, our worst loss of the season because they put that 37 yr old sack of shit in there due to a depleted starting rotation without Chen. Soon we will have our horses back. And a couple of young guns to add. Washington can bounce back and I expect a Davey Johnson coached team to do so

Matt Harvey tonight, but it's against the Marlins, a team he has been very human against. Maybe the Marlins are that team that just has his number.

I took the Mets twice tonight. Once minus a run. Took the Tigers minus one with Verlander. Are you kidding. They are on fire and the Indians are not hitting. I like the Phillies tonight alot with Cliff Lee, took them. I took KC and the Orioles with Hammel. Would be nice to get some seperation with Tampa. They are right there also. I have to go see the pitching matchup in Toronto's game. I think they have a west coast team or Texas? Toronto may start to win. That win in SF had to be a lift.

^^ Don't be too upset if the Mets get beat tonight, like I said before, Harvey is very average against the Fish, don't know the exact stats, but his ERA vs. the Fish is over 4.00.

Angels vs. Red Sox, will that be a demolition for Boston? That schedule for the O's appears to be a bit of a tough one, after the Rays you get the Angels, then the Sawx for 4 games & the Tigers again. Pretty tough sledding.

Archived