2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Chen still out and we are still right there. When we get Chen back, look out

Tampa's pitching let them down. Boston is winning on hitting alone. It will catch up to them when they play the Orioles and teams that can slow them down. I am looking to shell the Angels tonight with Miguel pitching. Chris Davis wakes up and smashes a couple. This new kid the Dodgers has from Cuba is raising a ruckus. Expecting them to make a run. Its now or never. like Detroit to beat KC tonight and cool them off. The Tigers starting rotation is the best in baseball.

That is just stupid. Bring those bitches on. We lead the fucking majors in so many categories in hitting its a joke. More home runs than anyone. Bring those wimps on. Hey Boston nation, having fun in Tampa? Its no fucking picnic is it? While your team has been playing jive ass teams we have been playing them

Hey a win is a win! I was just messin' with ya Rick. Did they finish the game?

Hey a win is a win! I was just messin' with ya Rick. Did they finish the game?

They finished it and I figured they would no matter what time. This umpire is a nut case. He resumed a game in KC at 3 am. what the fuck is up with that? Like any fans are going to stay? Even if they did, they have to be not going to work and getting free something and box seats of course is a given. But to resume at that time is outragous. I knew he would send us back out there. We beat them. Josh Hamilton and all.

Gonzalez pitched a beauty. He went 8 but could have gone the distance and I wish he would have. I like our chances to sweep with Hammel tomorrow. I think we play the Red Sox next? Not sure where? They are getting shallacked by Tampa right now. So we can cut it to 2 1/2. I expect that to be the case

Gonzalez pitched a beauty. He went 8 but could have gone the distance and I wish he would have. I like our chances to sweep with Hammel tomorrow. I think we play the Red Sox next? Not sure where? They are getting shallacked by Tampa right now. So we can cut it to 2 1/2. I expect that to be the case

We do play the Saux next. I'll be there Sunday.

We do play the Saux next. I'll be there Sunday.

They are coming in after the Angels. Hammel could sweep them. then I am terrified of the lineup. Gausman, Tillman and Garcia. I am dying to see Chen back. When he returns its going to be huge. I just hope Gausman does not get rocked.

Bundy has not even pitched in Norfolk so I guess we are not seeing him this year? Gausman had one great game. He must pitch like that. Tillman gives us an edge. Garcia is like night and day. We may have to outslug them

The Sawx hang on to beat the Rays and are sitting pretty at the top of the standings, setting up a tasty matchup with the O's tomorrow.

iT SUCKS THAT Chen is out still. So we have to send the kid out there and pray. Tillman gives us an edge in game two. Game three? Garcia? Man, hurry up Chen. And Bundy. WTF? We may have to outslug them.

Chen starts to work out today. He will throw from half the mound. Damn. He cannot come back fast enough. We have to send this kid who has had one good performance out tonight vs the Red Sox. Tonight is our biggest disadvantage. But we could outslug them.

Well, once again Harvey is pitching a game where's he's given up 1 run or less & might get another no-decision or even a loss because this pathetic ass Mets offense can't do squat, although the pitcher they are facing, Adam Wainwright, is no scrub himself. Sigh!

<_<

Well, once again Harvey is pitching a game where's he's given up 1 run or less & might get another no-decision or even a loss because this pathetic ass Mets offense can't do squat, although the pitcher they are facing, Adam Wainwright, is no scrub himself. Sigh!

<_<

Those fucking weasels sucked me in again. Fuck Harvey. Fuck the mutts. Done. Finished.

Well, this Guasman kid was looking pretty good up until now, back to back home runs served up & the Sox are within a run.

It's a pattern...he starts off well enough, then folds like a cheap suit.

Just heard the Guasman kid was sent back down to Triple-A, don't know what that means for the O's rotation, just thought I'd pass along the news...

Thanks for that. Wow. That means Chen is almost ready and his workout must have gone well. Great news. Or Jake Arrieta is back in form? But I suspect its Chen. Tillman can shut them down. We can beat them again tonight and then pray Garcia pitches like he did the last game. Jim Palmer made a good point. He has given up 14 HRs. But every one of them without a runner on base. LOL. Fuck that. Yet he still pitchd a good game last out. Hope he gets "Big Poopy" to pop out.

Archived