2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

The wreckin machine Lol. No stoppin Toronto now.

And you think Baltimore will be stopped? I think we are like 7 ahead of you. And we have the best offense in baseball.

I have Seattle tonight with King Felix. They scored 3 runs top of first. If they win I will hit 6 parlays. With Detroit, Washington, Tampa, and will be making a withdrawal on my off shore accounts. Hats off to Toronto for thier streak. I think they can get back in the wild card race. But they will not catch the Orioles fella. Never.

Wow, what a night, Lebron & the Heat and the Mets win to boot. :yes2:

Also enjoying the back and forth between Rick & BBS, tomorrow night should settle all these issues, or not. Better hope Dickey has that knuckleball dancing....

Incredible Seattle blows an 8-1 lead and fucks me out of a hundred bucks plus. I still won but I could have made a killing if Seattle held on. They suck

I wonder if the Yankees various injuries are starting to catch up to 'em. Tampa hammered them last night & the Sox lose so that division lead is down to 1 game. Orioles got a great opportunity here, provided they can cool off the Jays.

And do not forget what the Dodgers did to them. 6-0 with a pitching matchup that should have favored the Yankees. Can't say I feel sorry for them. They have had their turn. The Orioles are on fire also. Just like Toronto. Boston has some tough games coming up in Detroit. Tonight is their best matchup, because then they get Sherzer and Verlander. Hammel goes against Dickey tonight. Hell, if Britton can beat Verlander then Hammel can certainly beat Dickey. Go O's

Sorry Rick, looks like the O's come up a bit short & the Red Sox are winning, a double whammy. Won't know about the Buck getting tossed situation until I see the highlights later tonight.

Go to CBS sportsline and there is a link where you can watch it. http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/eye-on-baseball/22499371/video-buck-showalters-outstanding-ejection See if that works. Its bullshit. The umps were probably right but the way they handled it was bullshit. The Jays sucked out that game. They will pay today

^^ Well, Buck certainly got his money's worth. But at the end of the day, all we baseball fans want is for the umps to make the right call & they did do that by calling Davis out which is why I'm not as hot about it as Buck was or as you seem to be Rick. At any rate, you got you boy Gonzalez pitching today, so go get 'em.

^^ Well, Buck certainly got his money's worth. But at the end of the day, all we baseball fans want is for the umps to make the right call & they did do that by calling Davis out which is why I'm not as hot about it as Buck was or as you seem to be Rick. At any rate, you got you boy Gonzalez pitching today, so go get 'em.

We are gonna run this jap back to Tokyo.

Good lord, what happened to the Orioles? And more importantly, will I have to eat my words from earlier about how "The Blue Jays ain't shit."

On a happier note, Mets win, Harvey wins. Yay! :yay:

I would say they are reverting to form. I'm not as sold on this team as Rick seems to be... I don't think anyone is as sold on a team as Rick is on the O's :)

Archived