Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
paul carruthers

2013 Baseball Thread...

2013 MLB playoff percentages and standings as of July 1 2103

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

This is absurd with half a season to go to say for instance Boston has a 30 percent better chance than Baltimore to get in? Are you fucking kidding me? Oh, they had the kindness to include us. And does anyone think the Angels and Tampa and Dodgers and Toronto have no chance? Its madness. There is a looooooooooooong way to go folks. And we are hot on your heels. We have played a tougher schedule. Your fucking west coast trip is coming up. You got lucky to miss Marquis when you play the Padres. Your luck will run out. I do not think you are deep enough in pitching to stay ahead of the Orioles. When Chen is back, and the kids Britton and Gausman have more experience, we will be pretty damn deep. We will have a staring rotation of Tillman, Chen, Hammel and Gonzalez (my personal favorite) and enough firepower to stay with anyone including St Louis. Enjoy it while it lasts. In a week or two Baltimore will be in first. 4 all star starters and Wieters and Machado could have made it 6. Even Fat Poppy will not be enough

And we are doing a little shopping also. One of those lucky Cubbies may make it here. Baltimore will be in the playoffs.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

This is absurd with half a season to go to say for instance Boston has a 30 percent better chance than Baltimore to get in? Are you fucking kidding me? Oh, they had the kindness to include us. And does anyone think the Angels and Tampa and Dodgers and Toronto have no chance? Its madness. There is a looooooooooooong way to go folks. And we are hot on your heels. We have played a tougher schedule. Your fucking west coast trip is coming up. You got lucky to miss Marquis when you play the Padres. Your luck will run out. I do not think you are deep enough in pitching to stay ahead of the Orioles. When Chen is back, and the kids Britton and Gausman have more experience, we will be pretty damn deep. We will have a staring rotation of Tillman, Chen, Hammel and Gonzalez (my personal favorite) and enough firepower to stay with anyone including St Louis. Enjoy it while it lasts. In a week or two Baltimore will be in first. 4 all star starters and Wieters and Machado could have made it 6. Even Fat Poppy will not be enough

And we are doing a little shopping also. One of those lucky Cubbies may make it here. Baltimore will be in the playoffs.

keep chasing...I know the season is only half over but all you knuckleheads had the Sox in the AL cellar and they shut a lot of people up...quit talking in a couple of weeks the time is now we we see who the fuck is left standing

keep chasing...I know the season is only half over but all you knuckleheads had the Sox in the AL cellar and they shut a lot of people up...quit talking in a couple of weeks the time is now we we see who the fuck is left standing

You are a knucklehead to say in a couple of weeks the race will be decided. There are over 80 games and half a season to go. much can change. By September Toronto could be ahead of you. We have beaten you 5 of 7 head to head. We will nail your ass's. Count on that.

Thats not what I nt you ass 80 games left thewe will know do you ever shut the fuck up with all your stupid ass perdictions? Fuck off

Thats not what I nt you ass 80 games left thewe will know do you ever shut the fuck up with all your stupid ass perdictions? Fuck off

Your true colors come out. You are classless, and clueless and ignorant. And tone down the telling people to fuck off or you will be reported. You are out of line

All right Giants!!.....The second half is coming in one of the weakest divisions.

Your true colors come out. You are classless, and clueless and ignorant. And tone down the telling people to fuck off or you will be reported. You are out of line

you are the one with no class...I am really scared... ever stop to think people get sick of your opinions???

Edited by ZEPFAN17

Yukon is pissed!

6a00d8341ea3b853ef00e54f541c0e8833-640wi

you are the one with no class...I am really scared... ever stop to think people get sick of your opinions???

Sports forums are for opinions and predictions. It happens every day. I have enough friends here. I do not need you so piss off you scumbag

Reds all over the Giants. I still believe in the G-Men though, the NL West is there for the taking, they just have to get on a roll.

The only game I do not like the score of is the SD/Marlins game. Yankees in a dog fight. Nobody fears them this year. They looked like a dejected team last night. But are we supposed to feel sorry for them? After all the years they fucking beat us and financially raped us.

Nats manage to pull it out...after going up 8-0, they were actually in a save situation for a moment there... oy.

It was really, really humid out there tonight.

The Indians did a number on the White Sox. I hope they pitch to us like they did against them. We should have some numbers up there.

Oh, Paul, even though I had a good night thanks to Tampa and Cincy and Toronto your Mets did me in. I had Arizona and I cant believe they blew that game.

Alot of trade rumours are out. Sportsline has a breakdown. A couple of Cubs starters expected to go and maybe one to Orioles? I wish we could lure Lee and get the Phillies to trade him to us. Dreaming.

Edited by LedZeppfan77

^^ Don't worry, it won't be long before the usual Pittsburgh collapse takes place. 20+ years without a playoff bid pretty much guarantees the Pirates will fade by September.

Hey Zepscoda. We just picked up Feldman from the Cubs but I see he is a former Ranger. Was 17-8 in 2009. Good news to see Strop go. Arrieta may help the Cubbies and I hope he does. What is your opinion of Feldman? He is starting tomorrow and I hear Chen is ready to go

The Boston Red Sox are 51-34.. pretty cool... especially after the crappy week Boston sports fans had last week

Edited by the chase

Matt Harvey on the mound tonight, I got a feeling Rick has got his betting slip ready. :D

mets.r.jpg

Still no line up on the Orioles game as Feldman, the guy we got from the Cubs takes the mound for Baltimore. I am going to bet the Orioles who had no business losing to those fools last night. The guy had a 3 something era with a shit team. So he should do better with us. I am not touching Harvey today. Arizona has lost 5 in a row and they are too good for that to continue. The Mets should win but they never hit for him. Here come those Dodgers that were left for dead. Do not count anyone out in that division. Washington fucked me yesterday after I had a great night the day before. Going to make a withdrawal western union from costa rica. Unreal the shit you have to go through. I am finished with this one company after this. Going back to the other site. A friend told me about them and he liked them. He can have them. I woke his ass up yesterday morning bitching at him for it. I went back to the well with King Felix on a light one tonight. Texas has been shit lately anyway. I like the St Louis and Angels game to be high scoring tonight. The Indians are on fire too. I will take KC to cool them off tonight. I sure hope Feldman was worth picking up. We did no give up shit for him. Arrieta has promise but Strop has been pathetic. God help the Cubs when he comes in in releif. I am relieved he is gonel

Chen will pitch for AA Bowie on Thur and after that rehab will be back in the Orioles rotation next week. Thank God. Lets see how Feldman does tonight, the new guy from the Cubs. Zepscoda, how is this guy? He was 17-8 for your Rangers in 09?

Why would they send Chen to Bowie instead of Norfolk? If these guys pitched for Norfolk I could catch them in Rochester. Why would they want to rehab them in AA rather than in AAA?

Chen will pitch for AA Bowie on Thur and after that rehab will be back in the Orioles rotation next week. Thank God. Lets see how Feldman does tonight, the new guy from the Cubs. Zepscoda, how is this guy? He was 17-8 for your Rangers in 09?

Why would they send Chen to Bowie instead of Norfolk? If these guys pitched for Norfolk I could catch them in Rochester. Why would they want to rehab them in AA rather than in AAA?

Way, way closer to "home".