2013 Baseball Thread...

paul carruthers

Losing a tough game is one thing. But losing to a fucking drug using scumbag that is producing most of their offense is fucking a joke by MLB. This cocksucker should not be playing. He was suspended and yet this fucking cheater is using the system to ruin the game. How does he figure he is going to win? Buck should just walk him and that is it. Pitch around him. He is cheating. I hope he does not ruin Manny as I have heard that Manny is a friend of his. Manny should cut al ties

Time to release Jim Johnson who may cost us the season. He has single handidly kept us out of the division race with his blown saves and last night was the icing on the cake. Valencia hits a 3 run shot to tie the game at 5-5 and then Johnson gets the call, and I do not know why Buck keeps fucking up and doing this? And he throws a bunted ball into center field to give away the game. A game that not only would have put us ahead of the Yankees, but we could have been in a playoff spot by tonight. All is not lost. Incredibly. The Yankees must play Boston and we have to suck up the one run loss's that were bad luck and bad play by Johnson and beat Toronto. If we sweep them I feel we will be right there no doubt as we will have our chance with Tampa head on. The Yankees will lose their share, not even worried because their pitching sucks.; We simply blew the leads with bad decisions by Buck Showalter.

Time to release Jim Johnson who may cost us the season. He has single handidly kept us out of the division race with his blown saves and last night was the icing on the cake. Valencia hits a 3 run shot to tie the game at 5-5 and then Johnson gets the call, and I do not know why Buck keeps fucking up and doing this? And he throws a bunted ball into center field to give away the game. A game that not only would have put us ahead of the Yankees, but we could have been in a playoff spot by tonight. All is not lost. Incredibly. The Yankees must play Boston and we have to suck up the one run loss's that were bad luck and bad play by Johnson and beat Toronto. If we sweep them I feel we will be right there no doubt as we will have our chance with Tampa head on. The Yankees will lose their share, not even worried because their pitching sucks.; We simply blew the leads with bad decisions by Buck Showalter.

Buck seems loyal to a fault when it comes to Johnson. Hope that loyalty won't cost you a shot at the postseason...

Edited by paul carruthers

The Tigers have Peralta taking fly balls. If we make the playoffs, he's going to play some leftfield and pinch-hit. I don't have a problem with that. He served his time.

IF you make the playoffs? Are you kidding? Do you really think Cleveland is going to knock you out? I do not. It sure looks like a Detroit vs Boston ALCS but I would be very heistant if my O's get in. Because we have a great defense, and good enough pitching except for the use of Johnson who has fucked us all year. You take him out and replace him and it may not be too late. If we get in, we are dangerous. Showalter decides in one game to throw his rookies to the wolves. And then to use Johnson. Three one run loss's that should not have happened. Now with some help from Boston we can get back to where we belong, hopefully. If Detroit does play Boston, it will be interesting. Verlander has lost his spark it seems. But you have Sherzer, Fister and enough hitting to match Boston. Boston has a little more balanced hitting, but you have the better starting pitchers.

So Buck is choking out another team??? I'll have to pay closer attention.....sorry it's happening to you, Rick.

A-Roid should be out already, I agree. He is a disgrace to the game, just like any other player who has used PED's or is currently using them but hasn't been caught. There are a number of them right now, I'm sure.

Johnson does not blow a save, that's got to be news in Baltimore...

If it were not for that SOB we would be fighting for the division and not the wild card. I cannot believe Buck put him back in there. But, we win, and we are right in the thick of it. We need to keep beating Toronto, hope the Red Sox continue to batter the Yankees and then we must face Boston. I think the yankees get Tampa? So I may then have to cheer for the yankees. Do not forget, Texas is coming apart. They are now on the radar

O's pass Yanks again. Now tonight, Tampa vs Texas. The good news is someone has to lose. I am a bit confused as who to root for here? I know we play Tampa the last three and have a chance to take care of them ourselves. I do not think we see Texas again and they are reeling. I have a feeling Garza will win this game. They are just over due. But its no lock. If Tampa loses we are 2 back. If Texas loses I believe its 2 1/2 and they are falling apart big time. Beating out the Indians may be the toughest task for the Orioles and yankees both

Cleveland could be the team that benefits from the Rays & Rangers beating up on each other, but they have to play the Royals who will be no pushover.

And I have to wonder if the Sawx will be ripe for the picking coming off of that big sweep against the Yanks. I'm sure you O's fans are hoping so...

Cleveland could be the team that benefits from the Rays & Rangers beating up on each other, but they have to play the Royals who will be no pushover.

And I have to wonder if the Sawx will be ripe for the picking coming off of that big sweep against the Yanks. I'm sure you O's fans are hoping so...

I love Kansas City tonight and in this series. Love them. So here is a chance to take care of Cleveland. All we need to do is sweep the Red Sox. Yikes. :wacko: If we could somehow pull it off, I believe we can make it. We could win two of three and still make it. It just depends on what Texas does and if they and Tampa continue to struggle. I sure hope so. If we fall short its going to be due to one JJ> Piece of shit.