Online gambling, sports, cards, lottery.

LedZeppfan77

I have been doing very well over the past year. In fact when my friend told me to ask for my kickback for gamblers insurance, I had nothing coming like he did. He got a $350 free play for the percentage of his losses. But he is the type that cannot stop when he makes a hit. If he has $300 he is going to whack it. You must have self discipline. If you play two and three team parlays, you can lose three and win one and you still come out ahead because of the payoff. In hockey, if you lay a goal with two teams the pay off is fabulous. Of course many times you must count on open netters. Last night in basketball I posted a trend bet and it won. Milwaukee had beaten the Nets 12 straight. They had covered 13 of 16. So I jumped on Milwaukee with the 5 1/2 and won. They lost the game by two pts. In a situation like that its wise to also bet them on the money line as you get something like a plus 160. I took the Canucks/Chicago game over 5 1/2. To me a cinch. When it comes to betting the worst sport in my opinion is football. That is the sport that will kill you. And its the one that takes the most action. In baseball if you know your pitchers you can make money. But its done on a "dime" wagering system. Odds. Money lines rather than point lines. I know a guy that plays online poker and spends most of his waking life doing it. Now that is bad. he plays the change games and he can play with a twenty dollar bill for a month. He is basically just doing it for entertainment. I fall somewhere in the middle. I just made a withdrawal and they took me for $20 not telling me about the fee because of the limit on withdrawals. So a friend told me of another site. They take lottery for all 50 states. And they pay out higher than the normal odds. And you can bet a quarter. So today I played NY, Oh, Il, Pa. A couple of 3 and 4 way numbers st and boxed. Horse racing still is the best form of gambling if you know what you are doing. I had a signer last week. Ill have to claim it next year. $833 hit on a dollar bet on a pick four at Gulfstream in Florida.

So here's to any of you that do take an occasional shot. Today is not a very good day, but Ill go light. Will take the Blues in hockey. Will take the Penguins and Flyers to score over 5 1/2. And in the NBA I am going with Indiana on the money line. I took Charlotte (probably nuts), the Dallas Mavs minus 10 1/2 and Ill but up to plus 5 and take the Houston Rockets over OKC at home. Hoping they will put up a fight as they have played well and OKC may be reeling from that disappointing performance vs Miami?

I have been doing very well over the past year. In fact when my friend told me to ask for my kickback for gamblers insurance, I had nothing coming like he did. He got a $350 free play for the percentage of his losses. But he is the type that cannot stop when he makes a hit. If he has $300 he is going to whack it. You must have self discipline. If you play two and three team parlays, you can lose three and win one and you still come out ahead because of the payoff. In hockey, if you lay a goal with two teams the pay off is fabulous. Of course many times you must count on open netters. Last night in basketball I posted a trend bet and it won. Milwaukee had beaten the Nets 12 straight. They had covered 13 of 16. So I jumped on Milwaukee with the 5 1/2 and won. They lost the game by two pts. In a situation like that its wise to also bet them on the money line as you get something like a plus 160. I took the Canucks/Chicago game over 5 1/2. To me a cinch. When it comes to betting the worst sport in my opinion is football. That is the sport that will kill you. And its the one that takes the most action. In baseball if you know your pitchers you can make money. But its done on a "dime" wagering system. Odds. Money lines rather than point lines. I know a guy that plays online poker and spends most of his waking life doing it. Now that is bad. he plays the change games and he can play with a twenty dollar bill for a month. He is basically just doing it for entertainment. I fall somewhere in the middle. I just made a withdrawal and they took me for $20 not telling me about the fee because of the limit on withdrawals. So a friend told me of another site. They take lottery for all 50 states. And they pay out higher than the normal odds. And you can bet a quarter. So today I played NY, Oh, Il, Pa. A couple of 3 and 4 way numbers st and boxed. Horse racing still is the best form of gambling if you know what you are doing. I had a signer last week. Ill have to claim it next year. $833 hit on a dollar bet on a pick four at Gulfstream in Florida.

So here's to any of you that do take an occasional shot. Today is not a very good day, but Ill go light. Will take the Blues in hockey. Will take the Penguins and Flyers to score over 5 1/2. And in the NBA I am going with Indiana on the money line. I took Charlotte (probably nuts), the Dallas Mavs minus 10 1/2 and Ill but up to plus 5 and take the Houston Rockets over OKC at home. Hoping they will put up a fight as they have played well and OKC may be reeling from that disappointing performance vs Miami?

:huh: I know we speak the same language but I didn't understand a word of this

Wasting money on gambling scares me, so many people have nothing, so to waste it seems silly to me

If you are just betting slot machines and throwing money away on stupid things yes. But gambling has many different forms. Horse raciing and sports gambling have been good to me. I have not a single complaint. No you cant win all the time. But I dont lose all the time either. And all in all I have done pretty damn good. I do not bet over my head and I do not bet heavy. Its not for everyone, as I said, I have a friend that has no control. He will just throw back what he wins. Well, gambling paid for all of my Xmas presents this year. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. And gamblers anonymous is a joike. Its not like AA. Not in the same league. And its a pure waste of time.

• 4 months later...

If you are just betting slot machines and throwing money away on stupid things yes. But gambling has many different forms. Horse raciing and sports gambling have been good to me. I have not a single complaint. No you cant win all the time. But I dont lose all the time either. And all in all I have done pretty damn good. I do not bet over my head and I do not bet heavy. Its not for everyone, as I said, I have a friend that has no control. He will just throw back what he wins. Well, gambling paid for all of my Xmas presents this year. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. And gamblers anonymous is a joike. Its not like AA. Not in the same league. And its a pure waste of time.

I wonder how many people have said that, horse racing and sports gambling have been good to them. I expect the list is endless, why offhand I can think of....er....er....hmmmm.....er.....oh YOU !!!!!. So your particular form of gambling is not throwing money away on stupid things eh? I take it that you are a retired multi-millionaire then.Please advise the site as to how they can pay for ALL their Christmas presents this year, it will save people an awful lot of worry and heartache. Gambling Anonymous is just as important as Alcoholics Anonymous, unless you are a compulsive drinker or gambler.

Archived