What's your favorite live Trampled Underfoot?

Psychedelic

9 hours ago, blindwillie127 said:

If all of Zeppelin's 1980 Euro tour boots sounded as good as this, I personally would listen to it a hell of a lot more. Its a little boomy but if u turn the bass down a bit and kick up the treble a notch or two, and then crank it, you'll see what I mean. Anyone know this source? Sounds like a radio broadcast to me.

I think it's Westwood One broadcast mate - Zurich '80

11 hours ago, blindwillie127 said:

If all of Zeppelin's 1980 Euro tour boots sounded as good as this, I personally would listen to it a hell of a lot more. Its a little boomy but if u turn the bass down a bit and kick up the treble a notch or two, and then crank it, you'll see what I mean. Anyone know this source? Sounds like a radio broadcast to me.

Sounds a lot like the "The Complete Switzer Show - Black Swan" boot I have. Zurich 06.29 show. Along with the 30th, these two are blistering. My personal fav's, but I do enjoy many others the other guys here recommend.

1st place - 5/24/75 - I agree with whoever said it earlier in the thread... this is one of the top 5 moments on stage for Zep.  Just fascinated by how good this is.  It literally NEVER gets old or boring.

2nd - 3/24/75 - As Luis Rey says "It's absolute, fabulous chaos."  Have always loved this version.  Bonham does some real interesting shit in it.

3rd place goes to 4/27/77 - Bonzo's playful, creative fills really makes this one unique.

• 3 months later...

Archived